A concern of mine regarding how the rules apply (or, rather, don't apply) to the cast members

all of ttv are evil bullies and dont just break rules they break peoples backs too

On a serious note, this isnt much of a concern,

12 Likes

Honestly, I’m not fully aware of either of these situations. If you feel like an injustice has been committed, please take it up with the Mod/Cast Member in question via PM.

That shouldn’t happen. Masters are the top contributors to our Boards but they do not have the authority to play Mod. Again, it’s something I recommend you take up with the Master in question privately.

7 Likes

A joke that he found rude regardless, I think it’s pretty much clear that if somene finds a comment of yours offensive you should not argue about how it isn’t if they will find it offensive anyways.

Anyway as far as your concerns go, most of them have been justified as far as I know.

Anyway not my responsability, I think it’s better to wait for a cast member

4 Likes

Here on the boards we have a thing called /s we put it in when we say something that we do not mean. If you don’t use it, anything you say can be misinterpreted. The :laughing: may even be seen as you being happy to say something at another’s expense. I’m not saying that you did it maliciously but unless you make it very clear we don’t know what you mean.

3 Likes

I feel this would be relevant.

7 Likes

Your intentions might not have been bad, but he found that your post was rude to him and coukd become an annoyance in the future.
Seriously thoguh, he did listen and provided poitns as to why he didn’t like your post regardless.

1 Like

Then @Apophyx I recommend you use this quote to make that master listen.

3 Likes

The Cast do whatever they want.
I have found it is something you just have to accept it, and move on with your existence, however insignificant it is to them.

3 Likes

Again, it’s not a situation I was informed of. That being said, it’s not a topic that’s relevant to the discussion at hand.

Since no cast members have showed up yet, here’s a quote from Var about similar issue that popped up in the last 24 hours (keep in mind that this is a quote taken out of context. Please read Var’s entire post in the original topic if you wish to understand the backstory behind this):

(Quoted from:)

6 Likes

The ttv cast can do what they the message boards belong to them. Let’s say this the message boards can be considered as the ttv casts house they let us in but we have to follow the rules they set forth for us being in their house. You don’t go into someone else’s house and do whatever you want.

I honestly don’t see what the problem is here the ttv cast are nice people. They aren’t hurting anyone by not following the rules.

6 Likes

Vert true. Though as you mentioned previously, you’ve had negative experiences with various figures of authority on the Boards. It seems that those experiences are fuelling this topic.

2 Likes

Understood. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Right now the best thing to do is wait for a cast member to arrive to resolve this.

6 Likes

If you don’t like the behavior of the site’s staff, you are free to leave whenever you wish. Unlike any real country or political structure you are not bound by your citizenship.

The rules are not laws to protect you or keep you safe, they’re to help determine whether we want you on our site or not. If you break our rules, your presence is not desired and we no longer want you here.

We are not held by the same rule-set because we make the rules. We get to be on our own site regardless of what we do. Because we made the site.

It’s as simple as that.

This is not something we’ve hid away or failed to mention, we have been very clear regarding our policy about this in our rules and guidelines (which you are supposed to read before posting, so there should be no reason you’re just figuring out about this).

If you had read the rules, you should have been well aware of cast members being allowed to act independently of them. So if this is actually an issue you have with the boards, you should have already been informed enough to decide if you wanted to begin using the site or not before you began posting.

This is not a rule that will ever change.

19 Likes