A glimpse of a few of my MOCs

[quote=“Toa_Ignicus, post:46, topic:6225”]
It was modeled like that
[/quote]for the rahkshi, where it works, because they are slugs inside mechanical suits, however on mocs of characters it looks odd not to have a bottom jaw, like if roodaka just had a base vahki head, it would look weird.

[quote=“Toa_Ignicus, post:46, topic:6225”]
Honestly, there is no easy way around that.
[/quote]I made a custom head that works around it, though it gives a slight hunch.

1 Like

Hm. Mocs don’t have to look effeminate. After all, they’re not really modeled after humans. There are designs that add jaws to rahkshi heads, but they look monsterous

3 Likes

#HEY! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Yet they have human like characteristics. (Bipedal, they are social and they are skilled in the ways of crafting)

@Payinku

May I see it?

the last one (fairly obviously)
HugeDomains.com
note to self, take new pictures of this one to put in moc topic…

3 Likes

I must say, that’s a rather creative attachment. I applaud you good sir! Very well done.

1 Like

In the story and with most people, the great beings modeled most of their creations after agori and glatorians, however, every being In the GSR never had reproductive organs, as they were Nanomachines to mata nui

Where are you going with this exactly. As I said before. My MOC isn’t THAT overly sexualized. I’ve seen some MOCs with actual nips… (I’m shivering at the thought of it)

3 Likes

Just saying it might be alright for this hips and a flat or small chest, though I’m just suggesting. It’s your version of the BIONICLE universe, your own continuity, ideas and physics, not really my place to take control of your design style . Do whatever you want, just be careful of critique

SON.

vortixx are very oddly designed then, and like I said, the “nuva boobs” look more like armor to me.

4 Likes

Now that’s the kind of response I like the hear(or read…). And as always everyone’s entitled to their own opinion as long as they don’t flaunt it around like a big jerk. I state my opinions and that’s the end of it.(Unless for some reason, it turns into a heated argument…)

1 Like

BIONICLE rising: revengeance version of mistral?
also, blame Greg/story team/designers for vortixx ?

@Toa_Ignicus need ideas?

What’s that? I don’t understand. Was it a story on a website? I’ve never heard of it.

And did you mean Vortixx?

it was a play on the title of the game metal gear rising: revengance.
(the fact autocorrect picks up revengance…)

2 Likes

Dumb mobile

Also no I was referencing metal gear solid revengeance

But really, need any design ideas?

Design ideas would be nice. I really need to expand my knowledge of building. I really missed my opportunity since I only got started collecting Bionicle as 2003 was ending, so I didn’t get a chance to actually build the original 2001 or 2002 titan/rahi sets…

I also have a limited amount of certain pieces… Mostly because I want to keep some sets together. (Roodaka being among them)

3 Likes

feel free to check out our moc topics. :smile:

2 Likes

Speaking of which. I noticed your Tahu Nuva mask was dusty. I know a solution to get into those awful crevasses. Take a unused water color paint brush and use swift strokes around the area you want dusted.

2 Likes

I could try giving you my custom torso design, which you can work on, but that’ll have to happen later, since I’m on mobile

1 Like

Besides the bottom part being skinny, what did you think of my torso design? (See my Sta.sh pics for better shots)