A.R.M.S unit drawing (So far...a complete leg)

This is my “corrected” image that I used the original sketch and essentially overlayed (traced) it and cleaned some of it.

This is the original image. I drew this on a (roughly) 3 inch square of paper. The shape is basically the same, but sketchier.

I hope you guys like my drawings! :smiley:
(For anyone who was wondering, this is the lower leg of a machine[that I made up], or mecha, called an A.R.M.S unit) {A.R.M.S standing for Automated Robotic Memory System}

{UPDATE}
A.R.M.S unit complete leg design.

This is the completed leg. (The arms, abdomen, upper torso, and head will be done separately.) [my next plan is making a CAD model of the leg, though that will be another long process.] {Also I’m changing the name to A.R.M.S unit drawings. I think that’ll describe it a bit better.}

28 Likes

That looks pretty neat!

1 Like

Thanks.

Hey, that’s pretty good!

1 Like

That robot’s name is a bit ironic lol. Looks good!

1 Like

not bad!
and…
WHOA. YOU DREW A LEG. THAT’S JUST AMAZING. :stuck_out_tongue:
it’s a good lego. Is the robot finished? if it is/when it is, I would love to see it.

I love a good robot.

1 Like

It’ll take time, but I do plan on finishing.

1 Like

cool! Can’t wait to see it!

1 Like

Gotta say, looks pretty good. Nice job on the lineart, it looks very clean

2 Likes

when can I print this out for a coloring book

Anyway, I’m excited to see the full mecha design. It looks to be pretty promising.

1 Like

Feel free to print the leg for your coloring book, though it might look a bit weird, just being a robot leg.

The full body will take a bit. My next project is going for the waist (abdomen / lower torso) part of the robo/mech. Hopefully that’ll go by quickly and be a more less friendly process.

Why does an A.R.M. look like a L.E.G.?

4 Likes