A Repetitive Week. (RP Sign-ups)

Was gonna wait but meh.
Accepted

1 Like

Got it, so no me

1 Like

This can be stretched depending on what it is.

guys just be normal people

2 Likes

You gonna join

no

1 Like

Why’s cliffjumper here?

He gonna miss megatron even though he’s dead centre in his viewfinder again?

2 Likes

my aim is worse than swerve’s

Wow…

That’s really, really bad aim.

Now I need a bio… Hmm…

if i got that headshot i wouldve got gold camo on my sniper rifle
i blame hound

1 Like

Name: Jacob

Species: Human

Personality: When you first meet him, you can clearly see how socially awkward and shy he is: he avoids eye contact, stutters and mumbles a lot, and generally just does not look comfortable talking to you. However, if you get to know him, he becomes pretty normal (if a tad eccentric) and friendly. The friends he does have are cherished and respected, and simply hopes to have the same in return.

Look: 5’8, blonde hair, glasses and a simple ■■■■■ and trousers.

Habits or Quirks: He has a number of very specific subjects he knows a surprisingly large amount about, and could honestly talk about them for days (though he does his best to hold himself back), and he can get a bit overexcited sometimes. When he feels comfortable and relaxed he also tends to be rather… loud.

Hi, Kira here. What are the limits to characters, weapons and such, and is there any info you can let me into as to the purpose and content of this RP?

1 Like

Weapons are limited to a pocket knife.
Basically a slice of life type of thing but with a twist yet to be revealed.

Hint, the name

Huh. Ok then…
Should we try to make realistic portrayals of ourselves, or not? Depending on how many charas there are,and what kinds, I was considering using either a pre-existing one I have, or a (human-named) version of Kirathel (the character, not me.)

Try to make it a real human being.

Preferably not an existing character but sure.
Also no super natural type bs. Everyone is meant to be weak.

What I mean is, how many people do you have so far? All guys, if I may guess?

I wasn’t planning on bringing a supranormal being, I got that out of it. No guns or weaponry?

No. I believe some charas are chicks

No. To that too. This isn’t Columbine. Like seriously we aren’t going that route at all. Well kinda :wink:

Ok then. Sounds good. Kinda? I may be able to guess where you are going with this, but we’ll wait and see won’t we?

Name: David Carter

Species: Human

Persona: Withdrawn, introverted to some degree. Enjoys talking with other people about literature, and a noted horror fan. As he spends too much time on the Internet or playing games, he is somewhat awkward (at least in his mind) talking to girls. Or normal people.

Look: He tends to wear the same outfit of a maroon long-sleeve, with black pants and black shoes. Other than that, he seems to always be wearing sweatpants, and some kind of dark-colored T-■■■■■.

Habits/Quirks: Carter expresses a love of literature, especially authors such as Poe or Lovecraft (so he claims, without having read any lovecraft), and can often be seen carting (ha) around a sketchpad for artistic or liturgical reasons. He is friendly enough when approached, if a bit overly nervous.

What if im a saiyan?

1 Like

Name: Deja Vo

Gender Female

Species :Human

Personality: Joyful and jokey

Look: Long slick Black hair and tends to wear flannel and has a bag

Habits or Quirks: She tends make bad jokes with her name. Loves bad puns.

@Omega_Tahu You gonna accept it for the memes?[/spoiler] [spoiler]/s

@TheMightyObsidianDude and @Kirathel accepted

Name: Ideruba/Lily/Ike

Species :Human

Personality:
Lily: Edgy and depressed
Ike: Tends to be the one who makes a move but is a kind and trustable
Ideruba: Insane. Mentally unstable at times

Look: Black hair and brown eyes. Wears flannel.

Habits or Quirks: Is bipolar and Deja’s cousion