A Repetitive Week (RP Topic)

Ideruba smiles “Have a fun time dying.”

Bailey wondered what he would do if they lived

Ideruba pulls open a drawer and shuffles through it. He grabs a plastic fork and runs at the figure

The figure watched him approach and opened his arms. “Really a blastic fork? I’m giving you a chance to survive.”

Ideruba grins and lunges at him

The figure chuckles as he rams the kitchen knife deep into his abdomen, before grabbing ahold of his Adam’s apple and pressing his fingers around it. “Such a moron you are…I doubt you’ll pass this.”

OOC: Where the ■■■■ did he even get a bomb?! Dude that’s just RPBS

1 Like

OOC Homemade. You can make those.

I can make it non canon if you want.

OOC: that’s just lame tho, and where did he even get the time to make one?

1 Like

OOC Let’s just redo that.
IC Ideruba coughs up blood

Deja runs up with a rather long knife and tries stabbing through the two

The figure throws Ideruba at Deja.

IC: Carter runs upstairs with speed that would make an Olympic sprinter proud. Still holding the book, and eyes frozen in a comical wide-eyed expression, he immediately begins looking for a window, and any weapons located upstairs he can use.

OOC: And with that I GTG for a while again…

Deja catches him and still runs at him

He sighed in annoyance, and stepped out of the way at the last second letting Deja run into a wall as she walked into the kitchen and began looking for something.

1 Like

Deja sighs as Ideruba is lieing there pained. She picks him up and carries him up the stairs and looks for Lync @jayzor17

The figure finds a cooking oil can and goes up stairs with it. “I hope you all realize what the actual point of this trial is.” He calls out walking around upstairs as quiet as he can checking each other slowly and carefully.

Bailey appears behind him “Uhm. Forgetting someone” He attempts a quick stab without really trying, just to warn him

The figure turns around and Takes the stab, but it barley affects him as he lights another match and puts it in front of the cooking oil aimed point blank at Bailey. He pressed down on the lever as a large blast of fire erupted from the can, catching Bailey in the blast.

Bailey died from it, and waited in the afterlife for time to restart again

As Bailey awoke again he woke up in a dark room, it looked just like the house, but was deprived of color, echoes of past victims whispered in the air quietly, Jacob was sitting on the couch.