A Repetitive Week (RP Topic)

OOC: ight I’m back.

A figure in the woods watched the house, seeing its residents around the house, it Began to think what it could do.

Lauren waves to Ike. “Have fun.” She makes no motion to follow him, instead turning to Carter. “You into anime?”

Cammy suddenly bursts down the door.
“what’s up losers?”

The figure moved around seeing him bust down the door, as it was the perfect distraction.

“You still cold?” Jacob asked, noticing that Deja was still snuggled against him.

Not that I’m complaining

1 Like

IC: Carter shrugs. “Eh. I like some of it, and there are some really good things there. But I’ve not seen anything good lately…”

He frowns sourly. “…and visual novels have somewhat spoiled my appetite for Japanese media in the meantime.”

IC: David turns slightly to acknowledge the new figure of Cammy. “Um…hello. Who are you?”

OOC: I got a tiny problem, Jay, GMs, meet me in OOC Chat.

Edited for Double Post - Prpl

“DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER?!” Asked cammy.

OOC: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The figure moved towards the back of the house and peeked in to get a better view. They were distracted which was perfect for him.

Lauren sips more of her cocoa.

“Or do you like snuggling next to me?” Jacob continued slightly slyly.

IC: Carter in turn drinks more of his cocoa, having seemingly overcome its blistering heat. He drains the cup and looks at the ceiling for a moment.
“So, Lauren. Do you care for anime, at all?”

It began examining what it could do as it had the perfect idea, it began to quietly pick the lock of the backdoor.

“I’m starting to get bored. Where’s the beer?”

“Don’t hate it, but I don’t watch much, either. I’ve just never taken the time to find any.”

“Friends do that.”

“News to me.”

OOC; Goodnight all, cya in a day or two.

2 Likes

ooc: goodnight ya’ll, Imma schleep

Ike looks at Lync @jayzor17 “Surprised none hit on you yet.”