A Repetitive Week (RP Topic)

Lauren walks down the street, eyes staring blankly at the sidewalk and her hands tucked into her pockets. Ugh, why am I even going to this stupid party? “Oh, it won’t kill you!” Yeah right, Kara. We’ll see who’s laughing at my funeral. She’s so caught up in thought that she walks right past Deja’s house.

Joey smiles and says “It’s just a joke.”

“Hah. Sorry, that just seemed to really put me on edge for some reason.”

Jacob walks up to Ideruba and Deja, “So what can I do here?”

His father began bashing against the door, while Bailey looked frantically for anything. He grabbed a hatchet he kept beside his bed

His father burst down the door, and ran at Bailey with a knife in his hand. He pinned Bailey and almost stabbed him. He grabbed his wrist and his father growled, going back and fourth like this for a solid minute before Bailey sunk the hatchet into his father’s temple

The body slumped and Bailey shuddered. dear god he looked at the mess wh…this has to be a dream right

OOC: And so at last it begins, and an edgy killer was born. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ooc- eyup

I don’t plan on him being that edgy

keyword is plan

Ic- Bailey begins to search for his mother

OOC: Good luck with that

Ooc- yeah probably gonna need a lot of that lol

Monty crawled out of the dumpster and knocked on the door.

Bailey peeked through the peep hole. He didn’t see the lights so he knew it wasn’t the police “who is it?” His voice was shaky

“Pizza Delivery,” he replied.

“you must have the wrong house. And shouldn’t you be wearing a uniform or somethin?” This troubled him a bit more

“It’s Casual Friday.”

“still didn’t order anything, people next door might’ve.” somethings up.

OOC: is it really friday?

IC: “Pizza ’ s getting cold.”

“let me find some money” he sighs

“Thank you!” He replied.

OOC OH. Forgot to mention the change.

The main change is that everyone has one memory from the past repeats.

Hopefully James doesn’t remember the ropes.

OOC: *Jacob. James was not a character at that point :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

OOC Uh. Rip