A Repetitive Week (RP Topic)

Bailey begins looking for some money, he finds a twenty and figures that would be good and opens the door. He looked like he had seen a ghost “keep the change”

He began to have a memory…or something of the sorts. ‘if I see you, next time. For every injury I suffered, that’s one of your limbs’

He didn’t remember who he was talking to. He saw Lauren, who he didn’t know, and the killer

When he saw there was no pizza he began to dart. He shoved Monty aside and ran for the hills towards the address he remembered. The party

He was certain he could outrun him

“Sweet, free money.”

he can have all the money in that house for all I care! I wanna live! Bailey thought as he left. He had dropped the twenty at his feet

OOC: This is gonna be interesting.

IC: Jacob coughed. “Hellooooo? Deja? Ideruba? Earth to the cousins!”

Monty walked into the house.

Bailey brusts through the door and begins stammering something about a murderer, he was crying

James and Jacob both whipped around.

“What the heck?!” They said at once.

Monty picked up a cell phone laying on the floor.

Joey walks up to Bailey “whoa,whoa calm down start from the top.” he says to Bailey in a calming voice

Monty hit the emergency call button and Dialed 911,“Uh, hello,” he said in a fake voice, “I’m a concerned Citizen and I’d like to report a murder.”

He takes a few deep breathes and sighs, not bothering to say anything about what he had done but did talk about his experience with monty

“Yeah, I was walking by this house when I heard screaming, and then I saw this kid run out with a garbage bag full of stuff, I went in to see what was happening, and it was full of dead people.”

Ooc- you do know he already called 911 right?

OOC I’ll let the rp run in its own.

I’m eating

OOC: Who did?

The police hang up as there’s no panic or fear in the voice and who intros themselves as a concerned citizen?

The Police don’t hang up because this is real life, and because it’s real life, it’s illegal to falsely inform the police about a murder, because they are required by law to investigate.

OOC: Betcha didn’t see that coming. It seriously is true that the Police are required by law to investigate.

Ooc- Bailey.

OOC: You didn’t put anything that said Bailey called the cops on Monty. Seriously, I read everything since him waking up. Bailey didn’t call the cops.

Ooc- o never said on Monty. I said he already called 911.

Edit- errors have been made. Forget I said anything