A Repetitive Week (RP Topic)

Ooc- I could swore I typed that lol. Bad memory on my part

Ic- Bailey realizes “god I didn’t call the cops!” He facepalms

Monty told the police the address, before stealing a bunch of crap, sticking it into a backpack, and getting the heck outta dodge.

OOC Falsely did inform them though. Also It sounds fake honestly. A rational person would ignore it

OOC: There are dead people there, and rational or not, it’s illegal for the police to ignore this claim. You’re the one who wanted to slavishly stick to real life. That’s what would happen in real life. The Police also wouldn’t know if they were falsely informed. They can not ignore it.

1 Like

OOC Fair. Honestly I dont know much about the law so thanks dude.
IC The police thinking it’s fake send only one car over.

The dead people are still dead and in the house.

1 Like

They call over more backup

Monty was long gone by then.

The only dead body in the house was a make there were clear signs the murder was in self defense, due to signs of a struggle

The mother was in the backyard, half buried in a home made grave

The police start investigating.

Ideruba thinks about the tree and their faces. The oil left behind from the fire stays in his mind

“ide?”

Ooc- same universe as the elevator right?

Ideruba glances at him “Hey dude.” Any thoughts guys. He gets no response Uh guys. Hello?

“whew someone I know” he looked scared.

Ideruba holds up a finger Guys. Hello? Uh. You exist? He shakes his head I’m normal? Have I been? We’re they just fake? He sighs “Oh. Uh yeah. I guess I know you.”

Bailey just sits on the couch, starting at the floor

Ideruba sits down on a chair depressed
Deja “Seems more barren then before.”
Ideruba rises an eyebrow but has no-one to think up a snarky remark for him. He slumps back down

“what’s there to do here?”

Ideruba replies coldly “Wait for more people.”

“what’s wrong?” Bailey sighs “something’s up with you. You usually say something funny or act weird.”

Ooc- I’m going to bed, goodnight

OOC Cya
IC Ideruba acts like a tsundere and ignores him completely resisting the urge for a comeback.