A Repetitive Week (RP Topic)

Monty looked through a few bats, before picking one up.

“Ooh, marshmallows!”

Monty walked over to the checkout.

As he waited he soon saw the dazed teen wander over, his arms full of what appeared to be mainly junk food with a couple healthier items thrown in.

Monty narrowed his eyes and hoped that he went to another isle.

The teen doesn’t even seem to register anyone else had been there, his dazed loom seemingly worse as he dropped the food onto the conveyor belt… Thing, before fumbling in his pockets to pull of a ragged wallet, shuffling through it and pulling out a small collection of bills and coins.

Monty handed the bat to the cashier.

The teen waited until the price was told to him before visibly deflating, handing over nearly all of the money he was holding. As he got confirmation he put back his money and started to pack up his food items, opening up a bag of marshmallows and starting to snack on it as he wandered towards the door, suddenly stopping and cocking his head to the side before glaring and scowling into the air.

Liam puts on a mask and decides he should be a superhero going after the killer in the town, because He really doesn’t know what else to do"

Monty picked up the bat and backed away from the guy.

As he did the kid suddenly growled before saying loudly “Oh shut up about how this isn’t healthy! You’d eat chocolate by the box-full if I let you.” He said angrily before huffing, shaking his head as he started to stalk out the doors, muttering

Ideruba continues being depressed

Lauren continues sitting there without having a clue as to why she’s here or what to do.

Deja When are the rest gonna come.

James walked up to Lauren.

“Bored? No idea why you showed up?”

Ideruba I doubt it was because of me or the others He slumps down more

Lauren glances up. “Maybe.”

“Eh, me too. I can bugger off if I’m bothering you.”

She shrugs apathetically. “Not like I have much else to do.”

“Me neither. Wanna sit? I’m tired of standing.”