A Repetitive Week (RP Topic)

“I-w-what are you t-talking about?” He asked, chuckling nervously as his eyes darted around suspiciously, the dazed look suddenly disappearing and being replaced with a… Deeper look, a colder one, almost as if he was expecting something…

Ideruba “As I suspected. Other one is a bit shy about it though.”

“I-I what?” He asked, looking confused before twitching, his face contorting in a snarl. “I am not shy!” He suddenly roared, his voice deepening slightly. “The end fears for nothing and no one and I am such!”

Ideruba chuckles “Man. You guys seem fun.”

As he stunned that end seemed stunned before twitching the other gaining control. “I-I, sorry about that Ends a bit of a… Handful, happy he wasn’t to pissed by your comment, lot harder to get control then.” He said, chuckling nervously as his eyes took on their dazed look again.

“I used to be a handful too.” He nervously laughs Nice to talk to someone similar

“You-you lost yours?” They both asked in a sad tone, their voices mixing as they gave him a sad look.

“Lost what?”

“You lost your other half?” They asked. “Well or sixth, fourth twentieth, all dependent really.” They said in a sad tone.

“We’ll. I’m not really the original so… I dont know I they’re gone or why.”

“Oh… That is still sad, we have been together for… Well I-i can’t remember anymore really but it’s been a long time.” The teen said in confusion, mainly in control but the voice of End that could still be heard seemed to carry a touch of guilt with it which the teen didn’t notice.

OOC I’m not gonna ask how one glove box can make 2 voices at once.
IC Ideruba shrugs

OOC: Eh it’s more like when you scream really loudly or mess with your throat enough that you can hear small traces of your words in like a screechy delay sound (bad at describing but I’ve done it, not really decipherable or anything but it’s weird) originally it was just a tone that was between the two, in between the deep deep mess of End’s and Kai’s

IC: “S-so who might you be? My names Kai and as you’ve already gathered my other half calls himself End.”

1 Like

“Ideruba Veteran of the weird.” This is where Ike would say I’m queer and here. Good times.

“Nice, I can defiently say we’ll be some of the weird you’ll meet, hopefully fun weird at least.” He said chuckling, rubbing at his head, just for a moment the sleeve of his hoodie slid down revealing a strange curved scar across his arm, stretching below his sleeve, too precise to be accidental, before it was recovered as he moved his arm again, grinning happily.

Ideruba shrugs “Wanna go to a party with me?”

“I-sure.” He replied, seemingly relieved. “Gotta, gotta admit that works out quite a bit for me, actually getting an invite is better than my original plan to… Um… Kindapartycrashitandeatalotofthefood.” He said, murmuring and speaking quite a bit faster at the end, his cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

Ideruba pats his back “It’s fine. Let’s go.” He starts walking

“Awesome! And hey! I got snacks m’self!” He replied cheerily, pulling an open bag of marshmallows out of his sack of food, popping a couple into his mouth as he followed before offering them to Ideruba.

1 Like

Ideruba takes some “Also. Don’t tell anyone else that my other parts are gone. They don’t need to worry about me.”