A Repetitive Week (RP Topic)

Someone watches their conversation silently then follows them jumping to trees and roofs from other trees and roofs.
OOC : from the master of descriptions XD

OOC It’s kinda early to kill rip

IC Ideruba shrugs it off

“Sure, I can understand the reasoning!.” Kai said cheerfully, eating a few more marshmallows.

Ideruba smiles Huh. Weirdo. Guess he’s aight

“So, whats the name of this town?” Kai asked in a semi more serious tone. “Didn’t really catch it when I came here.”

OOC: That is if this place even has a ‘canon’ name yet… wu-oh…

Ideruba “Uh. I don’t really know.”
OOC Crep. Forgot. Quick. Someone name a city in Canada.

OOC: Eh, um, COLORADO!

IC: “Oh… eh, doesn’t matter to much, won’t be the first town we’ve ended up that we didn’t know the name of… or ever found out.”

Ideruba shrugs “We’re in a small town”

“Eh, I’ve been in big, small and nearly non-existent towns, I just kinda drift.” He said shrugging with a grin.

They get to the house

“Nice place.” Kai commented, grinning as he put the marshmallows back, pulling out what appeared to be a bag of baby carrots… which he then proceeded to start eating…

Monty followed the two/three, hiding behind trees, bushes, and fences, and parked cars,

IC: What a lovely night it was.

The eyes behind the mask looked up at the dark sky, as if seeking something that was not there. A moment passed, and the figure sighed heavily, head lolling to one side. So many times he’d looked at this sky, and though it had not lost all of its beauty, still…he was tired.

But not tired enough to stop.

The eyes looked down, at the unmoving, black-clad person (or had previously been a person) lying in a prone, almost peaceful way on the road. He knelt, picking up the bloodstained book the other had held, flipping through it idly. He stopped turning through the book, and let out a small, harsh laugh.

“…close, kid. But not close enough. Never close enough.”

The masked man looked at the small picture, a stick figure-like form, with a white face and red eyes. “It’ll reset anyway…no need to destroy it. But speaking of which…”

He looked up again, down at the house about a mile or so away, just within visual radius.

“I have some friends to visit.”

OOC spoopy.

Also. Heads up. You guys dont really needa kill on the first day

As Kai waited he suddenly perked up, pulling a pair of earbuds from his pocket before looping it over the back of his neck and popping one into his ear that was farthest from Ideruba before clicking something in his pocket.
If one was close enough they’d hear

Quietly playing from the loose earbud.

Bailey puts in some earbuds, and begins listening to voodoo by godsmack

1 Like

OOC: yes, yes! Let the music consume all! Muahahahaha!

Ooc- slowly gets loauder

I’m not the one WHOS SO FAR AWAY WHEN I FEEL THE SNAKE BI-

OOC: where is your guy? Also, I’m just doing this because currently this town seems like a quiet one… Really quiet…

IC: Kai suddenly cocked his head to the side. “Huh, that’s odd, coulda sworn I heard someone singing somewhere… Or screaming…” he thought.

Ooc- Bailey’s at the party, currently on a couch.