A Repetitive Week (RP Topic)

OOC: nice, I’m somewhere near the house with Ideruba. =P

Joey puts on a pair of head phones which blasts in his ears Feel Invisible by Skillet

OOC: look at what we have started! Muahahahaha!

OOC: I know. But I was too lazy/tired/unmotivated to field David and wanted him gone.

Ideruba “Since we’re all listening to music. Wanna do some karaoke”

“Karaoke?” Kai asked in a confused tone before cocking his head to the side, his eyes glazing as he stared at… Something, for a moment before snapping back to Ideruba. “Oh! That! Sure!” He replied cheerfully. “But of a warning though, not the best singer and the few songs I am good at… Well let’s just say they’re a bit… Creepy.” He said, chuckling nervously. “Nothing to bad just like, mild horror like.”

Ideruba replies simply “This is a nice relaxing party. Don’t ruin it.”

“Eh… Well have you ever heard the song Yumbo bear? That’s one of the creepier tuned songs that I’m usually good at, even though it’s in a different language… Actually, wait, I might have one or two ‘normal’ ones, let’s see.” He muttered pulling out an scuffed up MP3 player, scratches across its screen and small chunks missing from the case, before turning it on and scrolling through its list, muttering as he watched the names.

Ideruba sighs Darn insane pe- I shouldn’t judge. Thats how people see me. He goes to lie down on the sofa

“Let’s see so that one, that one and that one could work, wonder if I have anymore.” He muttered as he leaned against a wall, shuffling through the list before looking up, looking around quickly as he noticed Ideruba was gone before sighting him on the couch. ‘Oh, good.’ He thought before relaxing,catering at the MP3 as his eyes took back on their usual semi-dazed look.

'This party is pointless you realize, we should’ve just left, we had food and sure, more’ be nice but we should have enough to get to the next town!’ End hissed at Kai.
‘Well yeah, but come on, it’s been a while since we’ve relaxed, hung out with other people.’ Kai replied his shoulders slumping slightly.
You know why that is! We need to keep moving! We can’t stay! It’s dangerous!’ End hissed back in irritation.
‘No! You are not pulling that on me, I’m tired! I want to hang out with other people, including especially someone else who at least once understand what my situation is like! Besides we’ll leave soon anyways, what’s an extra day or two, and unless you feel like finally telling me what your supposed ‘danger’ is then I’m not changing my mind.’ Kai thought irritably, a small scowl flashing across his expression.
… Fine…
‘That’s what I thought you’d say.’

IC: Mr. Murder-Man walks in a very slow dramatic fashion down the road.

Monty quickly slipped on his werewolf mask, as well as a tee ■■■■■, and chased after murder man, swinging his baseball bat like a maniac.

IC: The murderer slowly turned to face Monty. He lowered a hand into his black coat, withdrawing a loaded pistol and pointing it at him. Behind the red-tear mask, he smiled faintly, leveling the pistol at the pursuer.

“Not polite to sneak up on people, is it?”

He fired, a burst of five shots, at medium range, aiming for his pursuer’s body and head.

“Sh*t”,Monty fell on his face, dead.

1 Like

OOC You dont have to kill people on right a way rip.

Uh idk
IC Someone calls the police as gun shoots are fairly loud

Liam hears Gunshots and runs towards the source

OOC: Nothing has been happening for a while.

IC: The murderer looks down at Monty’s body blankly, and then kneels, picking up the axe. He notes the sound of footsteps and swiftly moves backward, hiding in some trees nearby.

Liam looks around, “Oh, it’s just a body, thought someone was being mur… wait a minute”

A arrow flies at Liam from somewhere above him.

Liam takes the Arrow in the shoulder, and runs away.