A Repetitive Week (RP Topic)

“Don’t worry I tested the squirrel for rabies”

“How would you even know for certain?”

“How do you think they test animals for rabies at a vet” He facepalms a bit

IC: David looks over at Joey’s stew like one would look at an unpleasant splotch of paint on a new wall. “I’m good thanks. Is there any more drinks or more…boring food?”

“The molecular structure of the blood vessels would be different than normal squirrel blood also I have checked a squirrel for rabies before so I do know what to look for.”

“Right… If you say so.”

@LTVmocs “Hey Deja, wanna try some?”

Joey starts putting bowls on a table and filling them with squirrel stew.

Jacob: “Gah, does sort of smell a bit.”

James: Why the hell do they think this is a good idea?

“He’ll no.”

“As you wish. I’ll try it for the sake of a new thing. Not sure if I’ll like it though.”

Jacob takes a bowl and starts eating. He frowns for a moment as he chews, and then smiles.

“Huh, not half bad, considering the smell. Tastes… sort of… nutty. Which I guess makes sense.”

Ooc- dont make a dirty joke dont make a dirty joke dont make a dirty joke dont make a dirty joke dont make a dirty joke dont make a dirty joke dont make a dirty joke dont make a dirty joke dont make a dirty joke dont make a dirty joke dont make a dirty joke dont make a dirty joke

Ic- Bailey stiffles a laugh

Jacob stops for a moment and retraces the sentence in his head.

“Dawww, s***!” His face reddens in embarrassment.

Eh, at least it’s my own dumb** fault this time.*

Bailey looses it and falls down laughing

Jacob can’t help but start laughing himself.

Joey burst out laughing.

Jacob’s actually doubled over now, gasping for breath.

“Dude don’t go nuts” Joey says

“Duuuuuuude… Aww man that was a terrible pun.” Jacob groaned, before bursting out in laughter for a second time.

“Hey I’m going to get a beer be right back” Joey says and goes to get a beer.

Lauren stands up. “Well, I think I’m headed home now.”