A Repetitive Week (RP Topic)

“Sure you did” Bailey laughs “ill give you that one”

Ike “We’ll be friends one day.” He walks away

1 Like

Bailey thinks for a moment i never even told her my name. huh. “im bailey by the way” @Ninja

OOC: I hate to say this, but I’m going to have to drop out…:frowning:
I can’t keep up with this RP without constantly asking to be given a summary of what happened when I’m gone

1 Like

ooc- dang…two people already :disappointed_relieved: gonna miss ya dude. letes hope people dont continue dropping out

1 Like

OOC: I am going to still be in other RPs though

Bye, and keep up the good work my dudes

Bailey waits for a response (@Ninja)

IC: Lauren notices a figure in all black is standing behind her, having apparently emerged from the woods near the houses. They raise a hand, gesturing to the snow falling around them.

“Beautiful night, isn’t it?”

The other hand is conspicuously behind the figure’s black.

Lauren shrugs. “I guess.” She wonders if Ike is still nearby. Then catches herself thinking about Ike. And can’t quite help herself from cringing externally.

OOC Ike waves “What’s wrong with me.”

Ooc- Bailey wears a parka “Everything” he says in a russian accent and rides off in the sunset on a goldfsh, not the animal. the food.

2 Likes

IC: The figure shrugs, gesturing as it moves closer.

“Pity. A night like this is perfect almost, unblemished, if you will.”

The figure spreads their arms, left hand conspicuously empty. “But there is some purity in all things, no? And for tonight I shall let it remain. Let it be so.”

He shrugs, turning to face the direction Lauren had come from. “Enjoy your life. Make some friends. And keep a watchful eye out.”

He begins to walk away, in the direction away from her, waving a hand as if waving goodbye as he does so.

“No perfection lasts for long. And freaks of nature are not the only monsters in this world.”

Lauren’s blood runs as cold as the crystallized water falling from the sky. For a moment she can’t move. Without consciously realizing it she begins to run, sprinting for her house. She doesn’t stop until she’s made it up her front steps, almost running into her front door. She quickly opens the door and nearly slams it behind her, and for a moment she only stands there.

“Hey, kid, how was the party?” her mom calls from the other room.

“Fine,” she calls back, trying to stay nonchalant. Should I tell Mom? No, I don’t want to freak her out. But what if something happens to me? That would be even worse! I’ll just be safe. Only leave the house to go to school. It’s not that unusual for me.

“Hey, you sound tired,” her mom calls back.

“Oh, it’s just cold outside. I decided to run home.”

“That’s good. Your dad will be happy to hear that you’re running again.”

“I’m a bit tired, I’m going to get some sleep.” Lauren runs up the stairs before her mom can respond, closing herself in her room and laying on her bed. ‘Yeah right,’ she mutters. 'How long has it been? Three days? No, I had a nightmare Tuesday night. A week, at least. And after that…" she shudders, but nonetheless feels her eyelids begins to close against her will. Within moments she’s asleep.

Ike watches her go to her house.
Ideruba mentally jots it down.
Ike mentally deletes it.
Ideruba mentally jots it down again.
Lily sighs “Just screw it.” She stands on the road for a couple minuttes but sees no cars coming.
Ike sighs and goes home.

bailey continued to wait for a response from cammy (@Ninja) cough cough

Ooc- brb, gotta do some stuff

“Well I guess I’ll be heading back home then, it is pretty late after all and basically everyone’s leaving.” Jacob replied. And turned for the door.

James looks around him, seeing almost everyone is gone.

Works for me.

“Hey kid,” He called over.

“Hm?” Jacob prompted.

“Watch yourself, seriously. If you weren’t so desperate for girls you could be a good person. At least get it out of your system now when you’re young… Just be careful.”

“Uhh… Thanks?”

The two left, heading off in different directions for their respective homes…

ooc- dang right when i had to leave

bye btw

Jacob sits alone in his room, turning over what had happened in his head. He was pretty satisfied with the result.

Finally getting somewhere.

He was just a bit unsettled about what that guy had said: ‘Just be careful.’

I guess I will, then.

James was lying alone on his own bed at home, the lights were out.

Ugh, well that was a crap idea. What the hell was I even thinking? And yet, for some reason I feel like I should go back sometime. And why do I feel so obligated to keep the horndog from becoming his own worst enemy? That’s his own stupid fault. Ugh, nevermind.

He rolled over onto his side, and tried to get some sleep…

“Oh, I’m Cammy.”

“Nice to meet you” he smiled a bit “We should do that again sometime, it was fun” he chuckled a bit lets hope i dont get caught sneaking out. man, they are gonna kill me when i get home “Well, i gotta go home now, bye”