A Repetitive Week (RP Topic)

Ooc- yet it can get that close in a few seconds

i get some people CAN run that fast, but if its a student pretty sure theyd be popular, then theyd know

thats my two cents at least

Ic- Bailey continued to sit in the cafeteria, and walked into the hallway, bored

1 Like

OOC: Was it specified where Id’ was?

1 Like

OOC edge of school. People can still see there

Bailey walked into the library, returning his book, and grabbed a new one, which read The Lord of the Flies and sat down in a corner as he began to read

“Wanna just talk, get to know each other a bit more?”

1 Like

“Sure.” She sits down next to him.

One of the kids from earlier walk up to Bailey

“No teachers to help you now. Come on” he grabbed Bailey by the throat and began dragging him outside

“Get the fck off me before I rip your dmm arms off!”

So we like anime. How about games? Movies? That sort of thing.

“I like being alive.”

“Well that one guy at the party was the only one I know for sure doesn’t like that…”

Ooc Jacob doesn’t know about the split personalities

1 Like

Bailey twists around and grabs the guy’s wrist, bracing their shoulders together and pushing down on his elbow, a sickening crack is heard and the guy stiffles a scream

“Touch me again and I’ll break your other arm” he walks back inside

“No. Big bros kinda nuts in the head.”

Bailey sees ideruba “Hey!” He screams at the murderer, and starts running towards them “someone call for help!”

OOC they are outside

Ooc Bailey went outside…

Unless I don’t remember him going in. If so, assume he walked back out and saw it

1 Like

OOC Here

Ooc- crap…well then. Assume he walked back out

“Heh,” Jacob snorted, “No need to tell me twice, I swear I saw him talking to himself once or twice!”

“People do that. I do that. He just has a disorder.”

“I know people do that, I do it all the time! When I said talking to himself I meant like… Ugh, nevermind.”