A Repetitive Week (RP Topic)

OOC JUST GO WITH IT!

1 Like

OOC It has to make sense… That’s what the point of the RP is. Not an action anime

Ooc- I hear action anime

Ooc Bailey does a edgy pose and his final form, wraithgodsuperhsckadecamechapus activates, a meh formed around his body

OOC in. My school they have Windows ■■■■■■■ everywhere let’s say I was near one saw the fighting and went to help. Sorry if I’m being a ■■■ just I’m ticked off at the moment.

1 Like

Jacob facepalms, “Have you ever even HEARD of Bionicle?”

“Ike liked_ it. Theres a reason age recommendations exist on the sets.”

“And there’s also a reason they’re called RECOMMENDATIONS! And, if we want to be this technical about it, most Bionicle sets range from 7-16. So, as such I’m still in the ■■■■■■■ recommendation, and you’re only one year out of it!” Jacob suddenly realized what he was doing and bit his tongue. “S***! I’m sorry, you just kinda fanned a flame there and I got carried away… Whatever, Lego’s stupid anyway, I barely even play with it anymore.”

I am absolutely boned. What the hell is wrong with me!?

ooc- bailey facepalmed, he had not felt sorry for the foolish human, for he had ruined his chances by a argument over a mere toyline/s

Ooc he’s out of his depth, give him a break! :stuck_out_tongue:

ooc- kden

She shrugs “Meh. I’m too old for that. You do you. I don’t judge.”

A couple people snicker as they walk by

“Sure, whatever,” he mumbles, going red in the face and cringing in shame.

1 Like

“I do wierd things in my free time too. Its fine.”

“Like what?” Jacob trying not to scream for her just calling Lego a weird thing to do in his free time.

She smiles “Rather not say.”

“…you don’t mean what I think you mean right?”

Ooc be careful at this rate Jacob’s gonna kill her XD

1 Like

“What?”

“N-nevermind… Let’s talk about something else.”

1 Like

“About what?”

“Something other than Lego I guess…”

1 Like