“Uh… Watch many movies?”

“Baby Driver was lit.”

“…should I even ask?”

“What? It’s a good movie.”

“Never heard of it.”

“Rated R. Was playing in theaters while the emoji movie was.”

“Riiight… Plot summary?”

1 Like

“Guy has an ear problem. Constantly wears ear buds to drown out the ringing. Is a ■■■■■■■ amazing get away driver. Antics ensue.”

Had bailey been in the movie, he would have said It was a good movie, but seeing as he was stuck waiting for a certain killer to strike he couldnt

1 Like

“Okay then… Interesting. Guess I’ll have to add that to the list.”

OOC gtg aikido.

IC Deja nods “So meh. How’s life.”

“It’s okay I guess. Doing well academically and all, so I don’t need to worry about that. Just socially lacking, which was obviously why I came to the party.”

"Take any APs? Honors?c

Ooc no idea what those are I ain’t American

1 Like

OOC: APs are accelerated classes followed by a standardized ‘AP test’. If you do well enough on the AP test, you can get college credit in that subject. (or just general college credit, depends on the school.)

1 Like

Ooc- I got two ap classes :smile:

Ic- Bailey continues to wait for the killer to strike

Ooc: Whatever I already have two GCSE’s despite the fact that year 11 is the traditional year to do them. One in Maths in year 9 (got a C) and one in Biology in year 10 (got a B, almost an A, literally two marks off).

Bet that means nothing to yanks but I think I’ve done pretty well for myself as is. So yeah.

IC: Jacob says a gud thing bout his schoolings cuz he’s a gud

OOC: Out of sheer curiosity what has happened since I last posted? I was busy with school this last week and kind of forgot.

OOC: Ideruba and Bailey are trying to fight the killer.