A Repetitive Week (RP Topic)

Ooc and Jacob is still trying, with little success, to hunt some p****

OOC: They were nearby wherever Lauren died.

Ooc- the killer was attacking ideruba tho

And bailey found a lighter and some gasoline

eh

Ic- Bailey ran after him

OOC: See I though Id; ran away or ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ matter. We’ll say Killer-Chan went looking for a door and didn’t notice Id’.

IC: The killer looks back at Bailey.

“…”

“you think you can kill someone and attack someone and get away with it?”

IC: The killer’s masked head tilts to the side, and they shrug, twirling the knife in one hand.

“Well if I didn’t, why do you think I would have done this in the first place? Fun yes, rewarding, but ending up in one of the communal cages…not so much.”

They level the knife at Bailey. “Shouldn’t have followed me. What do you think you are, some kinda hero?”

“no- far from it.” he swept at his ankle with his foot, tripping him “buuut youre in a public place where you just admitted to murder, with a police officer too. Not that smart” he said as he dumped a bit of oil on him, perfectly fine with being stabbed

Ooc- @LTVmocs you have a officer at your school right?

IC: The masked figure falls, and rolls to their feet in the next few moments.“Suppose that’s true. I’ll just kill them then. Or if they aren’t here…well…I’ll do this regardless-”

The killer lunges once, twice, leaving a set of long slashes in an x-pattern across Bailey’s upper body. Blood coats the knife and his ■■■■■ as it starts to run freely. The figure however, laughs.

“You’re all right kid. What fun would this be without an antagonist…their power notwithstanding. But for now…”

The killer moves, and aims to stab Bailey in the heart.

“…farewell.”

Bailey laughs a bit “try not to catch everything on fire for me” he laughed and choked a bit

Ooc- can i catch him on fire? it wont do much but itll burn him up a bit

OOC: Of course! :stuck_out_tongue:
Heck, any player action at this point is good action. Probably. So yes.

Bailey grinned and a match was heard being lit up, he tossed it on the ground (remember when he got some gasoline on him? :stuck_out_tongue:) and they were both lit up, bailey didnt scream, didnt say anything really, but he laughed a bit right before he passed

Edit- realized i meant gasoline, sorry

OOC: It’s fine.

IC: The killer looked notably surprised, as his dark clothes suddenly lit up brighter than a christmas tree.

“Ow. Ow. Ow. That tickle-ow.”

A now annoyed killer turned down the hall he’d been facing before, still blazing. He raised a flaming arm and brushed the nearest wall, watching the flames dance.

“HeheheheheheheeehehehehHHAHAHAAHA-ow.”

The killer sprinted down the hall at full force, flames roaring from his body as he sprinted in pursuit of anyone else to liberate.

ooc- now i wait?..

OOC So much stuff doesn’t fit real life right now…

OOC jacob: no dont kill yet plz I’m almost there ;-;

Ooc- sorry ._.

OOC I thought we talked about this.[quote=“Kirathel, post:1151, topic:40086”]
See I though Id; ran away or ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ matter. We’ll say Killer-Chan went looking for a door and didn’t notice Id’.

IC: The killer looks back at Bailey.
[/quote]

Btw doesn’t have to kill them. They can live

They were outside too.[quote=“BrokenAxels, post:1156, topic:40086”]
Ooc- can i catch him on fire? it wont do much but itll burn him up a bit
[/quote]

Where did the gasoline come from? You are at school. Plus the match

And them laughing? No ■■■■■■■ human does that

Ooc- i beg to differ for the laughing thing

and the gasoline? if someone can sneak a gun into a school, im positive someone can bring gasoline, and i stated he grabbed it out of his backpack

1 Like

OOC Laughing when you die? You wanna see how it is like to burn alive?

Who snuck a gun?

Ooc- no one, but people have done it before

and if youre stabbed in the heart, and sliced across the chest, that pain will probably outweigh that of the burn. its like getting shot then stabbed. and he was in pain (he was choking out the laugh, if that didnt indicate it) and besides

there is a thing where people have very high pain tolerance, even so to the point where they cant feel anything at all. Not that bailey has that second one

so if possible could i rewrite the part where he dies, just to make it more beleivable?

1 Like