A Repetitive Week (RP Topic)

Jacob is silent for a moment, clearly turning over a number of different responses over in his head.

He shrugs.

1 Like

OOC Lauren: “Something’s wrong. He’s adapting.”

1 Like

OOC Ideruba “Intresting”

Ooc: It’s called character development, the teasing is making him learn… Slowly.

1 Like

OOC Lauren: “Jacob? A dynamic character? The world must be ending. Good thing I’m already dead.”

OOC: It’s progressing equally with my slow rise out of self-disgust.

IC: I guess that guy from before was right. I ought to be careful.

@LTVmocs “Looks like lunch is almost over. See you after school at that place then, I guess?”

Bailey groaned in the afterlife, bored as hell “man theres no one here. wait…if i died why isnt the one girl here too? and anyone else who died? this is weird…”

“I’m not here. Totally not watching stuff happen in the world of the living and being snarky about it.”

“hey” Bailey didnt look at her, didnt seem to care “how long have you been here?” lets hope she didnt hear what i said about killing the people if i go back…

Lauren shrugs. “A while. Since I died.”

IC: David wanders thru the central hall and turns into the cafeteria again, scanning the interior. He frowns, clutching the book closer.

“Still not here…” He mutters to himself darkly. She’d taken off after he’d first tried to approach her…and apparently was still not here.

David looked down the hall he’d come from, considering for a moment. He could go back, try to find someone she’d talked to…but…but…

Oh screw it.

He walked towards the door that led from the cafeteria to the outside, opening and entering the outside. A moment or so out here, that would clear his head.

His eyes wandered over to a tree on the property…

“kden”

She nods and walks away

Jacob also walks away.

OOC: We all ready to timeskip now to after school? Or is there anything left that somebody wants to do?

OOC I am.

ooc- yeah i am too

OOC: Go ahead.

Timeskip to after school.

Jacob walks back into the building.

“Hello?” He calls out, wondering if Deja has arrived yet.

Deja was waiting at the front of school

Ooc: weren’t they gonna meet at the party building?

1 Like