A Repetitive Week (RP Topic)

The kid jumped a bit and stiffled a scream dangit. theres more of them. this is gonna be harder than i thought…can i even do this?

Joey gets tired of knocking and walks into the party

OOC You could’ve waited imo

Winter went to bed probs

1 Like

“It’s okay, there’s no need to be nervous, we’re all friendly here (well, maybe not the edgy kids that slink into the corners, maybe better to leave them alone). I know this kinda thing can be nerve wracking, but just loosen up a bit, talk to some people, and you’ll be fine.”

1 Like

Lauren takes half a step back. Go away, ya jerk.

“Woah woah woah, you realize those aren’t the w-, the lyrics? To the song. 'You’ll be back, time will tell, you’ll remember that I served you well,” she puts extra emphasis on the correct lyrics. My choir teacher would kill me if she heard this. Good thing I’m already dead. “And I have no idea where that next line comes from. You’re listening to the song, right?”

Liam stares at him for 3 minutes, “The door was open dude”

“Pretty much nothing, which is why I so desprately wanted people to hang out with!”

Bailey stepped between them both “enough

IC: The killer stares at her blankly, not even looking at Bailey. He holds up the MP3, and drops it on the ground. His hand tightens to a fist, as the masked face stares at her.

“It’s an illustration. There’s no way out, get me? I can kill all of you again and again and again and again. The time loop will keep repeating over and over. No one else escaped.”

He shrugs, holding out both hands as if inviting a response. “Maybe you can find a way. I’ve been here a long time. And I’ve not found one.”

“Yeah, I don’t know if you noticed, but stabbing people tends not to be a good solution.” She taps her hand to her chest, where she can still feel the pain from the knife. “You really want a way out? Help us. Work with us.” The music in the background begins to change, now The Election of 1800. But not the beginning of the song, a later verse.

“It might be nice, it might be nice, to get Hamilton on your side…”

Bailey sung along, acting as Jefferson in this scenario

“Hmm… Well then. Anyone got an good ideas?”

“Paintball war” Joey yells pulling a paintball gun out of his backpack

Liam’s eyes widen “Uhhh, in my house?” He walks over to grab his paintball gun from the chair in the corner. “Sure, if you clean up after”

IC: The killer stops moving, going entirely still. It almost looks for a moment like he’s stopped breathing.

His right hand twitches.

Joey pulls a set of paintball armor out of his backpack and starts putting it on.

Lauren raises an eyebrow. “Wow, that much of a problem? I guess you’re just not a people person. Not that I really am either, but sometimes you’ve gotta work with others. Well, that’s what my parents tell me. So far my only experience is going to a party and subsequently getting stalked and killed.”

“wow jeez guess i dont exist at all”

Bailey looked at them both and pushed them both in opposite directions, he began to sound more…authoritative than he usually did “Both of you. sit down, and shut the f*ck up until you calm down. am i clear?

IC: The killer takes a step forward.

His fists are clenched. His breaths are heavy, controlled, and slow.

He stops, and then stares at her and Bailey.

“did i press a nerve?”

IC: The killer stares at them.

He pulls at the black coat, as if rummaging thru something in it.

“Neither of you seem to understand where you are. You’re in hell. This is hell. Perhaps not as creative or horrific as the conventional one, but just think for a second.”

“You’re in a small, enclosed room, with someone you keep pissing off. Someone who has killed all of you, multiple times, before, and intends on keeping doing so. And you can feel pain.”

He withdraws his hand. There is a faint shadowy shape in one hand.

“Abandon any idea of “recruiting” me into your merry fold. You think you’re the first to try? Think you’d be the first for me to listen to even if I did? There is no way out. You die and die, and die again, and it never ends.”

“Oh and yes Bailey, you did. Good job.”