A Repetitive Week (RP Topic)

OOC Sure.
IC Ideruba “how’s life.”

“besides me being dead, here it’s kinda good”

“Neato.”

“very”

“Wanna go look for a place?”

Lauren stands by herself where the others had started, calmly sipping some cocoa. “Nice to finally get some peace and quiet.”

“Yeah, but now you’re all alone. In the middle of some woods.” She shrugs to herself.

“So? You’re already dead. Not like anything can happen.” She pauses. “No, you are not going after them.” She looks around at the trees, carved faces seeming to stare at her. “Fine.” She walks off after the others.

OOC Faces are not craved btw.
IC Her drink goes away

OOC Time to slowly introduce in guidelines for the place

Liam nods, and hands each a controller, “Here, let’s play”

Deja sees on the news about Ideruba’s death.

OOC: Just figurative language, then.

IC: She glares at the empty air in disappointment, mumbling unpleasant things about Ideruba. Her hand stays in the air for a comical amount of time before dropping to her side.

OOC: Who killed Ide again? I was gonna have David go Investigative Journalist-ing and meet the same fate so we could move things along.

IC: David stood at the front of Ideruba’s house. He’d meant to come here to ask about Lauren, and what had happened earlier that week…but by the time he’d got here the man in question was gone, and the only lead he had was some passerby/people inside telling him about how Ide’ had gone off with a weird, frail looking person to walk that person home.

Now if only he had another clue…

2 Likes

OOC A new killer

Ide also was at Someone elses house[quote=“Kirathel, post:1880, topic:40086”]
passerby/people inside telling him about how Ide’ had gone off with a weird, frail looking person to walk that person home
[/quote]

Would people really

1. Know him
  2. Really pay attention
  3. Why are police on these leads rip

“Man, how wasted did I get?” Said Cammy, holding her head. “What’s happening?”

1 Like

Cammy has an invite to a party, on their phone (I guess)

1 Like

“Oh, neat.” She said. “Maybe I can arrive early and hit the booze first.”

The invite mentions the party started an hour ago (Give or take)

Liam boots up, the game, and sits down, “So this will be a new experience for me”

Cammy slams open the door.

“GUESS WHO’S BACK A-HOLES!”

Liam looks up, very frightened, “And who exactly are you?”

“I’m the one who’s gonna get this party started! where’s the beer?”

“…In the Fridge. Hi, I’m uh, I’m Liam”