A Repetitive Week (RP Topic)

Ideruba decides to start chopping down one of the trees “Its hallow… Intresting.”

OOC Rip rp

(*hollow, sorrynotsorry)

1 Like

Ooc- pulls out pheonix down

Ic- “is that important?”

1 Like

"Have you seen a hallow tree like that?:

(As much as I hate to be that guy *phoenix)
Liam feels bad about only posting to correct people and decides to go walk, in the dark, alone.

1 Like

“We’re dead,” Lauren says flatly. “You expect everything to act normal around here?”

1 Like

“Yes.” He likes the cut up tree into a pile

Jacob buggered off or something because his writer forgot completely what was happening and now just wants to be in limbo because that seems to be the only place where anything useful happens… ever.

Deja is at her house

“You having fun with that?” Lauren asks out of boredom.

¨I enjoy playing with wood." Ideruba pulls out a lighter and lights the pile making a camp fire

Jacob is like screw it and goes to her house.

James is also at home because #nolifeforlife

ooc: hah ga-

Deja is cooking food

Jacob can smell it from outside. He knocks.

“You. You’re doing something useful,” Lauren says incredulously. “I guess we really are dead.”

Deja opens it after putting a robe over herself ¨Hey.¨

Ideruba ¨Talk like that to the person who techinically saved you so many times.¨

“And I repeat: we’re both dead.” Lauren crouches next to the fire, warming her hands.

Ideruba sits down next to her ¨Yeah we both are.¨ He sighs ¨I miss some things about that elevator.

Bailey began to wander off, uninterested in the conversation, and the trees.

IC: The killer does what he does best, that is, loom menacingly and look around.

He seems absorbed in looking at the forest, turning his back to the others to stare into its depths in an almost mesmerized manner.