A theory about the Makuta's Teleportation power

The plot to some Star Trek episodes, actually. In those episodes, it only worked because the computer remembered what the person was like before they were injured/split in half/whatever the writers of the episode wanted. A Makuta probably doesn’t have the capacity to remember exactly what the armor was like prior to it’s being sliced, and then consciously putting back the way it was. It requires a huge awareness of self. [quote=“Gilahu, post:20, topic:39464”]
2) How does travel by teleportation actually work?
[/quote]

Science isn’t quite sure. The best we can do in the real world is cloning something and destroying the original. In the MU, I suspect they are able to do it without destroying the original. We know the Makuta must be broken down into atoms. Then the atoms have to get to their destination. How do the atoms get there? My best guess: Tiny little wormholes. Wormholes do exist in the real world, albeit to small for the eye to see, and they’re never open long enough for light to pass through. But they open all the time all around us. The Makuta simply don’t have the capacity to make on big enough to fit a whole being through, so they fit tiny pieces of themselves through many tinier wormholes.

4 Likes

Makes me think of some ‘zen’ Makuta warrior who keeps healing themself by teleporting…

4 Likes

What if a makuta is wearing a kakama?

3 Likes

Come to think of it even if no Makuta wore a Kakama as a primary mask they could potentially still have donned and used one for traveling, I guess. Good point.

2 Likes

Random question, but can Makuta use mask powers at the same time as teleportation? Can a Makuta use a Kakama to teleport faster?

~W12~

2 Likes

I’d say that depends on two things:

a) How does teleportation actually work - if it would work like @DinosaursUnited suggested then a Kakama probably wouldn’t influence it.

b) Let’s say teleportation works like I suggested. I think a normal Kakama doesn’t work on an atomar scale, so it wouldn’t make teleportation faster. A Kakama Nuva, however, can make the users atoms vibrate - thus it definitely can work on an atomar scale I’d say. So if Makuta could use Kanohi Nuva and used a Kakama Nuva that might perhaps work. But only Toa Nuva can use Kanohi Nuva - I imagine that’s due to only them being able to get a proper “connection” to the mask.

Probably not, since the mask is temporarily “destroyed” in the process. With the Kakama Nuva I guess you could first use the mask and then immediaely teleport to keep the speed at least for some time.

1 Like

I was mostly kidding, but I guess so.

3 Likes