A Vacuum Metal Krana Kal has surfaced!

The title says most of the contents of this post. If anyone has a significant amount of money on hand and is looking for rare collectibles, give this listing a look. The VMKK are some of the rarest “misprint” pieces every released by LEGO and only rivaled in rarity by the grey plastic KK, and gold and platinum exclusive masks.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Extremely-Rare-Promotional-Lego-Bionicle-Vacuum-Metal-Krana-Mask-/162445859355?hash=item25d2871a1b:g:1oAAAOSwEzxYO1WY

6 Likes

well RIP wallet

2 Likes

I like how it says from $55 a month. Like it’s tries to make you buy it by making it look like it’s not that much, like in car commercials.

4 Likes

To be honest, though, this is a pretty normal price point for VMCC. There’s no definitive answer for how many were produced in their run.

I certainly won’t be buying, though. That’s like half a paycheck every month lol

Is it valuable?

Yes

Yes I do want to spend 600$ on a piece of plastic

Very much so. It’s a misprint from before the white and grey metal Krana Kal were made, originally intended to be shipped with the sets but not finished on time. As a result, the production run was cut. The absolute most that could have been made is 5000, but it’s likely a lot less than that as the production run ended.

Worth $600? Not so sure. But definitely valuable.

TOOOOOOOOOOO EXPENSIVE!

If it’s worth that much I might sell mine.

I would just paint a Krana if I wanted a metallic silver Krana.

I don’t get it honestly. I get that it is rare, but it’s a part for a series not everyone knows about and the high price ends up making bionicle fans look weird. I’ve already gone over how ridculous some bionicle prices on the web are in another topic, so I may be a little biased.

But it’s chrome

Maybe in the future, where everything is chrome. But not now.

1 Like

Thankfully I do not possess the means to acquire it. Otherwise it would be mine :stuck_out_tongue:

Just gonna drop this here snippet from BZP in response to it selling for $500:

1 Like