Lewa Johnson

Leeroy Jenkins

Legendary Jedi

Laser Jet

1 Like

Lewa Johnson :tongue:

5 Likes

Lio Junior

Choose which one to enter, otherwise none of these count.

2 Likes

Le-Koro Jazz for 500, please!

1 Like

Lettuce Jam

1 Like

Lone Jester

1 Like

Laughable Jest.

Leroy Jenkins!?!?

1 Like

Hawkflight’s is great, but I’m going to go with…

Congratulations! You win! Choose your Acronym

2 Likes

I choose: ANTIDISESTABLISHMENTARIANISM

4 Likes

No.

2 Likes

The alternative was Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

HERE I GO

And Not Thirty Ill Ducks Intercepted Santa’s Electric Sugar Trap Abnormally By Licking Irish Supermodels Horribly, Making Entire Nations Tremble Against Raging Idiots And Not Institutionalizing Sick Monkeys.

BAM

4 Likes

sigh

A nosey, tired, irritated defender insists, surprisingly, each superhero takes a blue lemon inside Smith’s hellish mansion, even Nick, to arrest racist, intricate, and narcissistic infidels smuggling marijuana.

2 Likes

I had a response to this but it managed to break the politics, religion, and SFW content rules in one go

I’m going to try this again

Although Nationalist Turtles Indicate Dromedary Influx Surpasses Established Subjugation Terminating Alpaca Behavior, Legislation Insists Sales Hold Many Emus Negligibly Trustworthy. Afterwards, Rogues In A Nonexistent Invention Steal Medication.

2 Likes

looks like a forgot this one…

Patting Nonexistent Emus Usually Makes Other Nickels Offended. Using Lollipops To Rage Animals Might Indeed Create Robotic Osmosis. Superior Camels Overly Patronize Individual Carriers, Sending Inadequate Lovers In Crazy Odysseys Violently Over Long, Carnivorous, Acres. Never Oversee Cooks On Networks, It Offends Salty Idiot Sisters.

3 Likes

You didn’t have to

It won’t affect my final choice

But I applaud you, good sir. :smiley:

2 Likes

[quote=“21sselliW, post:1, topic:13286”]
No words above 7 letters, and try to avoid X’s, Q’s, and Z’s.
[/quote]

3 Likes

Rules are meant to be broken!

Except the site rules

Don’t double post, kids

8 Likes