Acronym That!

No.

Plus what Booster said.

Aliens never treat individuals disdainfully, instead serving elk stomachs to animals, burning lizards inside select households, maintaining endoskeletal nutrition, transforming all races into aliens naturally, in secretā€¦meh

3 Likes

I knew I should have picked Hawkflight

AcroNym That Initializations Decree Incredibly Strange Elongated Sustained Temblates Are Bad. Longer Ideas SHouldnā€™t Make ENTered Acronyms Rated In An eNormus Item SysteM

2 Likes

Heā€™s a mod, heā€™s above the law.

Like a message boards version of Commander Shepard.

5 Likes

Apparently 'Nother Tasking Isolation Destroyed Insides, Suffering. Eternally Stabbing The Angry Brother Left In Shame, Hating Mom. Eventually The Armpits Ran Into Another Nazi Idea. Soon, Manā€¦

3 Likes

The following response is a couple newspaper articles probably written by a crazy egg. Ahemā€¦

Please Never End Ultra Manly Octopi. No Octopi Unite Legally To Randomly Abolish Manliness In Canada, Russia, Or South Carolina. Or Panama.

In Canada, Someone Is Looting Isaacā€™s Cocaine Organization, Vandalizing Old Laggard Cannibals, And Nine Orangutans Crushed Over Night In Old Subaruā€™s In Scotland.

3 Likes

*Octopi

@John_Smith have you chosen a winner yet?

4 Likes

Oh, my bad! While Iā€™d like to commend everyone who put in the effort to come up with a 26-letter acronym, I must give the victory to @Toa_Irokyei for

1 Like

You forgot to credit me for the second half of the entry.

The word isā€¦ Tumbler

1 Like

It was funny the first time, but a second? Not so much.

1 Like

Eh hem.

1 Like

Trying Unsuccessfully to Make Batmanā€™s Lemons Eerily Red

6 Likes

Today United Man Babies, Letting Ernie Revolt

Teenagers Underestimate My Beyblades, Let 'Em Rip!

5 Likes

IMMEDIATE WINNER

4 Likes

Teaching yoUths the Method of Basic Life Evaluation by Ranting

2 Likes

To Use Many Brilliant Lock Engineering Resources

Tamaliā€™s Underated Matron Baffles Loochā€™s Educated Race.

@Toa_Irokyei we await your decisionā€¦

2 Likes

Oh, you guys are done. Well, itā€™sā€¦

@Artakha You were the runner-up, but Iā€™m personally not a fan of the way you incorporated the ā€˜Uā€™. Could have tried ā€˜Usā€™ instead of ā€˜yoUthsā€™.

2 Likes