Actual appearence of the villages of mata nui

I have been replaying some of the old bionicle games lately and I have noticed that there are inconsistencies on how the koros are rappresented and I wanted to ask : what is the actual appearence of the koros on mata nui? Which is the correct rappresentation of the koros; the one seen in tales of the tohunga or the one seen in MNOG?
(Talking about the time before the rebuolding and the bohrok)

From what I can tell from BS01, the versions shown in the movie, the Mata nui explorer pair of online games, and Tales of the Tohunga/Quest for the toa are the official appearances over all times. All other online games are semi-canon, and the retail video games are non-canon

1 Like

I’d say that since the story is told cooperatively by all these different media, they each represent the ‘true’ story. In my opinion, the more the media draws attention to and describes detail of the environs/location the better a source it is for divining ‘cannon’ imagery. Unfortunately Lego had varying degrees of involvement with things like MNOG & 2, Bionicle the (2003) Game and Mask of Light, which were the most involved in that island world.
I’ll have to check out anything that remains of Mata Nui Explorer if that is BS01’s source of authority.

1 Like