AG3 [Another Generation Three]

Double agent- see superheroes glossary page number 17.

Other than that, it really feels like a character set up to be very edgy.

1 Like

Keep in mind, there’s a lot more future plot already assembled for the Toa of Stone to account for his albeit currently limited backstory.

Alright, I admit that was a little uncalled for.
But can you at least see the point I was trying to make?

Update:

Currently there’s being MOC work done on some Rahi and the big bads of the first wave, with designs given for our use by @Alieraah and @MrBoltTron - Shoutout to them for their hard work.

Currently, the entirety of the MOCwork is being done by myself, and it’s not exactly a cakewalk. So, if you or anyone else you may know is talented in MOCing, please tell them to PM me so we can make arrangements.

Update 2:

The first big bads have been decided upon - the Elemental Beasts. I know this is going to cause some difficulty and division, which we have considered when making them. However we have also designed them with a different ranking level of difficulty for different levels of building complexity, which will be emphasized when instructions are made.

We have also decided the Toa of Fire will be Female. Given that this is the case, we still need good MOCers willing to help with the Toa construction, so if you know any or happen to be one yourself, give us a call!

Can the people working on this group make a PM?

Cause I’m not getting any info.

Or is there one and was I just not invited to it?

1 Like

That might be a good idea. I’ll see if I can get one set up. Do you want to join it?

Absolutely.

Update 3:

A lot has happened since the last update, however it’s not all finalized quite yet so we won’t be giving anything big out as of now. However some other things have been solidified, such as some of the lore and legends surrounding the island and its people.

+Added Legend of the Kanohi Dragon
+Added the elemental creatures
+Added the Turaga
-Removed Makootibrine

These will be added into the main post sometime within the next few days. Remember to ask any potential MOCists willing to work on the project for their support!

1 Like

There can be a Toa of lighting?

Correct, although that would be farther down the road as opposed to the first wave.

1 Like

Can I make his story?

You can propose a draft for it in this topic. If it’s something we can use, we’ll take it into consideration.

So, I don’t know quite well the characters. Let’s say just that in a middle of a battle, a lighting appear from the sky and a big storm hit the enemies, killing most of them. The ones who survived were attacked by a person made only from lightings who felled from the clouds in the middle of the storm. After he defeated the enemies, from his body some purple armor appeared and a sword made from lightings. He became the first and only Toa of Lighting.

Update 4

+Added Legend of the Kanohi Dragon for real this time
+Removed Makootibrine

IRL stuff for all the team members has been rough, so things have once again been crawling. Finalized versions of the elemental beasts should be up and open to the public soon.