Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

That finale was intense!!!

I am so hyped for the next season. LMDs!!!

1 Like

Remember to use spoiler tags. Not everyone (myself included) has seen the finale yet. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oops, sorry. Thankfully I didn’t reveal anything big.

1 Like

Welp, I finally saw the finale. That was pretty great. Help me Obi-wan Kenobi, you’re my only h–fzzzt

1 Like

Hive and Lincoln’s conversation was nice.

1 Like

GHOST RIDER!!!

4 Likes

I forgot Marvel got the rights back. Hopefully we’ll finally get a decent version of GR. :stuck_out_tongue:

Come on man, Cage tried his best, he genuinely likes the character. It’s just, he’s Nick Cage, the man who can act for two if the other actor is Kristen Stewart or Keanu Reeves.

2 Likes

Nothing against Cage, but those movies just…weren’t good.*

*I haven’t actually seen them so I really have no idea what I’m talking about. I just know what I’ve heard from the Nostalgia Critic. =P

1 Like

I have watched the first one, it was ok IMO. Haven’t watched the second one though, so I have no opinion.

1 Like

I’m just glad that they’re doing Ghost Rider at all. After that Inhuman baddie in S3 used a fire chain I said

“Ghost Rider called, he wants his chain back.”

But then just thought that it would only be a fantasy. Maybe the fire chain use was intentional…

2 Likes

Interesting…

Well, I’m in–AoS has impressed me thus far, so I’m excited to see how they incorporate Ghost Rider. I assume he’ll start out in antagonistic role, but then change into an anti-hero when some new villain arises. Or perhaps he’ll be a vigilante plaguing S.H.I.E.L.D. as they face down the new villains that come their way…

2 Likes

They never say dead for long…

I’m pumped for April!!!

https://news.marvel.com/tv/65079/marvels-agents-s-h-e-l-d-renewed-season-5/

I feel like I’m the only one on this topic anymore, but S.H.I.E.L.D. has been green lit for season 5!

2 Likes

Interesting. I’d heard season 4 was gonna be the last one. Maybe this’ll give me the motivation I need to catch up XD

1 Like

I’d recommend it. It’s arguably been the best of the four seasons.

2 Likes

All things considered, things were going really well until Fitz started talking.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.

I was hoping for this. At the rate Season 4 is going, there’s no way they’ll be able to wrap it up cleanly. Hopefully this will give them the ability to give a proper ending to it, because let’s be real, this is probably the end of it unless ratings suddenly shoot up or something.

Ghost Rider is bae.

But rating have been consistent. There hasn’t been a major drop or increase over weeks ever, so ABC knows that there is a dedicated audience. If they’re fine with the numbers as is, and they don’t drop ever, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. could potentially go on as long as the entire MCU does.

1 Like

Gotta get back
Back to the past
Agents of shield

Should be the theme for this new season.

~W12~

4 Likes