Ahi, Guardian of Lava (V4)

I am kind of surprised I never got around to sharing Ahi V4 here. I put this guy together in early 2017 I want to say, but it looks like he never made his way over here. Anyways, here is our lava guardian once again, this time without the wonky proportions.
Ahi V4
Ahi V4

Not too much has changed since V3, which you can find here: Ahi, Guardian of Lava (V3)

The main changes are his arms are slightly longer and have different armor pieces on the right side. The fingers are black instead of grey. The legs are pretty much the same, but the torso has been redesigned from the waist up. The torso height has been decreased by one unit, and the shoulders are a little lower and more narrow.

Ahi V4, back detail
Ahi V4

Some functionality was lost in the process. He cannot attach his Predecessor wings like the old version could, but I’ll take the better overall appearance personally. Aside from that, he still has his plasma sword, and he got his old elixir pack from V1-V2 (here if interested: Ahi | Flickr). Full album is here if you want to see more pictures: Ahi V4 | Flickr

That’s all, hope you guys enjoyed!

47 Likes

Nice use of the Trans-Neon Orange Kaukau… It really adds a lot to the MOC!

1 Like

The torso looks really solid.

1 Like

I am in love with that sword design!

1 Like

Now this is a great moc! 9/10 epic sword, torso is a bit short in my opinion.