I'm still trying to figure out Harley, because she's the type of character that can go back and forth when it comes to the table. Honestly, I feel like Margot Robbie will bring the iconic version of the character, and I should probably wait until she does so.
The Joker is ambiguous, as he should be. Like Batman, he has multiple angles to come from: the psychopath, the psychotic, the ridiculous, the mad, the demon, the plotter, the cluemaster, the agent of chaos - all of it ties into the character. Mine would definitely take a lot of the inspiration from the Dark Knight's Joker and Mark Hamil's Joker more than anything else.
The tone of the universe when it came to Batman would be very similar to the Arkham games - I feel like they really hit the sweet spot when it came to being very dark, very realistic, but also extremely similar to the comic books and taking a ton of inspiration from them.
I prefer The Last Airbender.
Korra had stellar animation and fights, but there's definitely some charm missing from the original kids. I really did want to see a moment where Korra channeled Aang like Aang channeled Roku, and he and Toph and Katara and Zuko stood side by side again, just for old times sake.
But the original series had so much going for it. Azula still remains as one of my favorite villains ever, and Zuko had such an amazing arc. I love both of the shows, but Last Airbender steals it for me.
They are heavily in design, always, because Superman and Lex are the cornerstone of the Tomorrowverse.
The phrase "Son of Tomorrow" can apply to both of them and in many ways does apply to both of them.
But Lex is much more of a Knights Templar evil then whatever he's portrayed as now days. He is very, very willing to cross lines that the heroes won't, and it's a matter of debate as if what he does it worth it or not.
- Legends of Metru Nui
- Web of Shadows
- The Legend Reborn
- Mask of Light
Ugh, always. I was at my friend's wedding recently. She's younger than I am. In my head, she's getting married really young - except not really. I'm just old. I have friends getting married all over the place.
When she has a kid I'm going to freak.
- All it takes is that one Greg sacrifice himself and they the other five can ambush the bear while he eats the one.
- I feel like my day has been Johnny Depp. It opened up with a ton of potential and had the ability to go everywhere, but all it took was one "Pirates of the Caribbean"-sized decision to make this day a pale parody of it's former versatile acting self.
I think it's alright. I like mine more minimalist, personally.
- Tomorrowverse's "Aquaman" is Kaldur'ahm, who is acting regent of the Seven Houses while Arthur has been disgraced and banished from his kingdom for breaking the magic spell that kept Olympus and Atlantis separate from the mortal world. So basically underwater Game of Thrones.
- Harley Quinn's movie is a hard sell. I don't think that specific character has, by herself, the chops to carry a movie - but I think a tale about the Batman villains centering around her would be very manageable, fun, and enjoyable. Very big personalities clashing would be just amazing to see onscreen like that.
- Batman Beyond is a weird subject because I feel like Damian has stolen the spotlight from Terry and any future subplot would be undermined by the new canon given to the Batman character.
Things get reshot all of the time, but a 40% reshoot because the script wasn't finished...that really does worry me. I wanted Saving Private Ryan in space, and so hearing that they're trying to soften it really disheartens me.