AKA Jonathan Juan (Ask Kahi Anything)

Sorry for the miscommunication. When I asked about the Suicide Squad concept art I meant what are your thoughts on how Steppenwolf was supposed to be the main villain?

Agree with the GotG Telltale series. I would have thought that they would do a Spider-man game instead.

How is Arrow “really meh”? Granted it’s no Season 2 but it is certainly better than Season 3. I think Supergirl’s main issue is not enough insight into Kara and mediocre villains.

Speaking from personal experience, Blue Beetle and Superboy were worth the $40.

I’m a little surprised that you are happy with the idea of another time skip. Personally, I want a short time skip, no longer than 1 year. My only worry is CN “kid-ifing” the show because they think it will be better that way.

Is that DC minifigures top 10 going to be an actual Top 10?

Do you watch Gotham?

Do you think LEGO should make some more minifigures/sets for the DC TV shows?

The trailer is great, I’m really excited for the Tony and Peter dynamic. But man, some things just get me. Like, why is Ned Leeds not Ganke? There’s literally nothing to be gained by making him Ned Leeds. Like, okay, if you want to diversify the main cast and merge Harry Osborn and Ganke together, fine. But Ned Leeds isn’t even connected to Peter. Why change the name? So stupid.

Still the same problems. He’s a better villain than Enchantress, but the main problem was that the characters didn’t mesh together in the film. They need a much better dynamic and a feel that isn’t Diet Guardians of the Galaxy.

Definitely, that totally fits the formula way better.

(sidenote: dream Poker Night at the Inventory 3 cast is Lee from Walking Dead, Archer, Wheatley, Deadpool and Star Lord)

I’ve just given up on the show because of Felicity and it still hasn’t managed to reach Season 2 levels of good since.

I don’t mind one, but I will agree that shorter is better. I do not believe that CN will kidify the show. In fact, I believe they will do the opposite. The fanbase for YJ is clearly skewed older. It will either completely be a Netflix exclusive, or just be aimed more towards that older fanbase. YJ’s strong female characters are a huge draw for the show and DC PR.

Yes. Being worked on as we speak, but we’re going to release it closer to the LEGO Batman movie.

No, I’ve wanted to, though. The actress for Selina seems really good, and young Bruce seems to be getting there too. Haven’t seen much else but it’s on my list.

Not really? I do think an Arrow and Flash one is overdue, but most of the television suits I’m not super excited to see in minifigure form. I wouldn’t be against it if they did, I’m just not hyped for it. Not sure what designs on the show I would rather see from the show as opposed to the comics.

1 Like

Are you a strange animal?

Well then, prepare for a lot of weird stuff. You should catch up before the return of the “Joker”.

How do you feel about Young Justice not returning to Cartoon Network?

Excited for Supergirl’s arrival to YJ?

Excited for the Court in Batman Telltale?

Yes

4 Likes

I believe you missed a couple questions.

Will you or have you seen Rogue One and what are your thoughts on it?

1 Like

Sorta like Pixel?

I think it fits its own audience better.

Was she confirmed? I’m excited if that’s the case. Although they might have to pull some difference between Supergirl and say, Starfire, if she ever shows up. Both are teenage alien girls that suddenly find themselves on Earth and aren’t familiar with how things run. It’d be interesting to see the Superboy/Supergirl dynamic, though.

Definitely, that’s where I was hoping they would go.

The best shot Star Wars movie I’ve ever seen. I felt the characters were way weaker than TFA, however. Specifically the two main characters, they were as bland as they came. The others were pretty fun, especially K-2SO. I did not come out of the theater the same way I did with TFA, wanting to see more of the entire cast, and I think that hurt what they were trying to convey with the ending.

That Vader scene was amazing though

Yes! Except I’m not sure how much of the current Android was designed specifically for the current Pixel. The open source of it also ends up making it more user controlled, which can ruin the overall user experience.

4 Likes

Interesting. Though the characters weren’t as developed, I rather see more of them than the TFA cast. Maybe because not much is known about the RO characters.

Apparently the casting of Supergirl was just debunked. Must have been a false news story. : (

Where would you rank it out of the nine canon SW movies?

What RO character(s), besides Darth Vader, do you think deserve a spinoff movie that takes place in the same time period but before RO?

Do you have any fulltime job you are interested in getting that is achievable with your working skills (after college)?

2 Likes

So basically, don’t mess with the OS unless you know what you’re doing? Would you consider yourself a tech savvy dude?

What do you think of RWBY Volume 4 thus far?

1 Like

Why’d you drop “Kahi”?

“Jon” is so boring… /s

2 Likes

Episode V
Episode VII
Rogue One
Episode VI
Episode IV
Episode III
Episode I
Episode II
Clone Wars

The Guardians of the Whills have a great prequel story, although what they were doing during Rogue One wasn’t that exciting. They’re the best characters I can think of. He wasn’t in the movie, but now that Thrawn is confirmed as canon, I desperately want to see a solo movie about him, building him up as a great villain before he appears in the main story.

Graphic designer, IT maintenance, video editor, audio editor, data management, marketing, social media manager, web design, etc. I’ve built a portfolio of tons of good skills and jobs so I can diversify going out of college if TTV doesn’t go through.

Even if you know what you’re doing technically, you’re probably not good at designing good intuitive changes to your own user experience. A lot of times you’ll do things that will work for you and suck for everyone else.

Yes. It’s my major, so I know a good bit about tech.

It’s the best looking season, although it’s missing the magic Monty charm.

Google Kahi and tell me if I’m anywhere near on those results.

5 Likes

Your response has been the best Christmas present I’ve received so far.

You don’t like Clone Wars? Just curious, what’s your reasoning behind that?
Oh wait, you probably meant the Clone Wars movie. That’s understandable.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m curious too. I thought the first seasons weren’t great, but the last couple were really good.

2 Likes

Yes. He was ranking the movies.

Hey @Jon who is your favorite Animal?

1 Like