AKA Jonathan Juan (Ask Kahi Anything)

Step 1: Don’t ask people how to make friends.
Step 2: Converse
Step 3: Don’t ask people to be your friend. They will not like it, and say no(believe me, I learned the hard way). Instead, make an unspoken bond.

6 Likes

So…Kahi Is Brainstorm?

(legit) Question: What is your favorite non-LEGO toyline?

Why stop at building a superlaser on the side of the moon facing earth? Why not go for a full-blown Death Star?

6 Likes

Just here to let you know that you at least have one fan that thinks your the best!

This got me really good! I burst out laughing in the middle of class. O.O

3 Likes

Welp, that’s not good. It’s why I’m homeschooled.

2 Likes

I was homeschooled, once. Now I’m in a college course that I know everything about already. -_-

2 Likes

Well, I’m a junior, taking high school courses and college courses at the same time.

College stuff: I know the basics, but every time a topic is gone over in different grades I learn something new.

EDIT: My bad. Off topic. Sort of.

Kahi, what do you do, school-wise?

Topic derailment eminent! Quick, ask a question!

How well do you know how to use Microsoft Office, and how do you feel the competitor’s hold up?

2 Likes

Get ready for a HUGE REPLY POST

Me and Viper are still trying to get the chemistry right. We tried a “Live Pretentiously” type of thing, but that was kind of eh. Maybe we’ll do a pitch with multiple approaches and post it up on the Message Boards to see what you guys think is the funniest.

sigh. fiiiiiiiiiine

I considered it. Probably won’t, but maybe. Depends on how funny it’d be.

Yes, but everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked.

I don’t plan on getting married until after I get out of college. Seems like a good rule of thumb.

You can’t afford me.

Inception, Donnie Darko, Boyhood, the LEGO Movie, Crazy Stupid Love, Ip Man, the Raid Redemption.

A small, tiny statue of myself made out of solid gold that also has the ability to control minds. Like the One Ring.

Sensei Wu’s Academy of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

I picked up a lot of books on it. “Social Engineering: The Art of Human Hacking” by Christopher Hadnagy is a must, as are “The Art of Deception” and “The Art of Intrusion” by Kevin Mitnick.

Also, Mass Effect shot itself in the foot with the ending of ME3. It was absolutely terrible in the way that your choices carry over. The Indoctrination Theory is the best band-aid out there, but it can’t cover up the wound without leaving scars.

Axalara. It’s pretty freaking cool.

Punch them. There’s no excuse for being homeless. Homeless: Not Even Once.

A lot of my favorite characters are girls, and I probably would feel really bad about punching a girl. Not because they’re girls, mind you, but because I should probably know better. Also, most of them would be pretty decent people that I’d feel bad for punching regardless of gender. Most of my favorite guy characters (Walter White, Tony Stark, Tywin Lannister) kind of deserve to be punched.

The super huge Death Star with all of the little minifig dioramas inside.

Social engineering isn’t a degree in my school (or really any school, if I think about it). But you can use it for just about any job you have, especially ones in marketing or management. Heck, most innovators and leaders and people in general use social engineering on a daily basis; they just don’t realize it. It comes naturally to them.

I was just asked this recently! 1961. You can flip it upside down, and it’s the same number. Also, it’s the year that the first issue of Fantastic Four, which brought around the Marvel Age and changed comics/entertainment as we knew it forever.

Justin Beiber! Imagine being the guy who was able to punch him from backstage.

Probably Childish Gambino, because meeting Donald Glover would be pretty awesome. Or Liz Gillies. Or Lorde.

Step 1: Build giant throne
Step 2: Sit on it and declare yourself above God
Step 3: Elijah shows up
Step 4: ???
Step 5: Prophet

[spoiler]

1. Become the president of a technology conglomerate.
  2. Make indispensable technology, like cloud software, and also drones.
  3. Go to an area surrounded by third world countries.
  4. Build a state of the art facility there.
  5. Make a psuedo-university that allows kids to get their degrees much faster and much cheaper.
  6. Make incentives for those kids to stay on as employees.
  7. Create housing for your employees to live on-site.
  8. Create restaurants and malls and other recreational sites around your facility.
  9. Blackmail the third world countries with the activity you are bringing to their area and economy to expand your private land ownership.
  10. Use drones to maintain farming and food produce, and also to supply your military.
  11. Declare yourself a new privatized nation.
  12. Expand.
  13. Conquer the most fertile nation next to you and use it to build a huge drone farm.
  14. Use the drone farm to provide food to the nation’s inhabitants.
  15. Start running food lines at the borders of other nations.
  16. Use the publicity to start riots in these third world countries to overthrow their governments for better food.
  17. Invade these countries under the guise of a humanitarian effort by overthrowing their corrupt leaders and providing everyone with a better life.
  18. Use the new citizens as sheer workforce labor, but provide state of the art education facilities for their children to go to and educate themselves and become better members of society and able to contribute to the company.
  19. Expand again.
  20. Rinse and repeat.
  21. Space comes right afterward, but this is already too long so
    Google could do this right now if they wanted to.[/spoiler]

I’m super excited! I think that it’s about time. Marvel’s done amazing stuff with their lines recently, and it’s great to see the best of all of them coming together.

Be yourself, unless you suck. In that case, change.

Making friends is like marketing. You have to know your audience, and then market yourself. People will tell you not to change for others. That is true, up to a point. The truth is some people really do need to change, and others need to stop being wishy washy. I don’t know what kind you are, but if you don’t have friends and are wanting some, probably the former. Analyze popular people. Emulate them. See how they draw people to themselves. Try it when you’re in a new situation, with people you’ll never see again. They’re your test market. When you get good at it, do it with people you know. You can still change.

Oh, check people’s feet. Oftentimes, if you’re talking to them and they have their feet pointed away from you, they’re done with the conversation and want to leave. If you get other tells that they want to cut it short (quick answers, etc.), do it. You don’t want to leave them with a negative impression of the encounter, because that’ll make them dread it when you’re around again. Don’t get too caught up in worrying about that, though. It’ll mess with your head if you aren’t careful.

Johnny Thunder and Alpha Team were my favorites. Currently running? Superheroes.

Because I want people to see the giant laser and go “That’s no moon…no, wait, nevermind.”

The moon is really important, because it’s the best shipping port from intergalactic space to Earth. Think about it: if you’re mining from Mars, just time it so that the Moon is at it’s closest position to your ■■■■■■■■. You can unload more quickly due to the lower gravity, and it will naturally orbit around the Earth, so you just need to have stations based on the ground and basically drop your shipments down. It’d cut shipping down a ton. If I were to continue my “take over the world” instructions, it’d definitely include starting a moon colony, taking over the moon, and having a monopoly on space imports.

I did exactly what you did. I’m working on a five year degree on Computer Science and Business. I will graduate when I’m 20.

I know Word, Powerpoint, and Excel pretty well. I’m being trained on a lot of ■■■■■■■■■■, Visio and InfoPath right now at my job. Microsoft has a lot of software that people don’t really know about that are useful for large companies, and that’s why they’re on top. If Google puts out a competitive product, though, I’d switch in a heartbeat. The cloud suite they have now is already much easier to use and collaborate with.

15 Likes

Okay, Kahi is now an evil genius :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Looks at lazy, boisterous class clowns who always get into trouble

Gets suspended

15 Likes

How was your first TTV episode like?

1 Like

what do you think of me

7 Likes

[quote=“TenebraeInvictus, post:36, topic:7102, full:true”]
what do you think of me
[/quote]Your a hobo that needs to be punched.

4 Likes

Hey I do actually have a living place, and on the bright side at least I don’t live with my parents anymore unlike @Eljay : ^ ] (and most of the cast but anyways)

10 Likes

Invi, why. ;_;

7 Likes

A living place, under a bridge. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

@Kahi, don’t you agree? Back on topic Also, what is your favorite drink?

What do you think you’d be doing if you weren’t a member of TTV.

So very true.

MY QUESTION IS AS FOLLOWS, KIND SIR: When will you ever play Ace Attorney Investigations 2 >=[

-Mesonak

6 Likes

Will you ever upload another Game Night? I am waiting.

I am waiting intently.

(also, chocolate ice cream or vanilla?)