Akrint's Works (Poetry/Biblical Parallelism)

In a Bionicle roleplay on another site, I have a Ko-Matoran named Akrint who is a philosopher-poet. He writes all his pieces in the style of Biblical Parallelism as I thought it would be the easiest form a poetry to write. I was incredibly wrong and while I don’t know how many here are familiar with the form, I would greatly appreciate some feed back and criticism on how I might improve.

They don’t require you to know anything about the RP itself, most of it is self-explanatory within the works themselves. And there are only four of them so far, so I hope at least one of them sounds half-way decent. Oh, they will also be screenshots as the boards here to not allow the desired formatting I have them in. Apologies in advance for the trouble of quoting or pointing things out in them. Hopefully the images themselves come out the correct size.

3 Likes

Holy crap that is some deep metaphysical philosophy awesomeness there.

1 Like

Dang, dude, I’m impressed. This is not only well written but very insightful and subversive.

1 Like

@Drahcir_Nosnevets Thanks, glad you enjoyed them.

@Styrofoam Thank you as well. Hopefully any future pieces I write for the character will be better and still impressive.