Alduin: the world eater (old version)

Yes… It’s inspired by Skyrim, but it’s cool.
I made it when i was younger but now i finished with some details :blush:

13 Likes

Some more pictures would be nice.

It’s kind of hard to make out the details with the lighting for me, but from what i can see, it doesn’t look too bad.

I can only post 3.
In the future i’ll repost this with more and better pictures

Edited for Double Post - Prpl

1 Like

Picture quality is terrible, but from what I can see, this MOC suffers greatly from in-coherency. Now, I do like messy MOCs, but this one just does not work for me. The head is odd, the scythe is also nothing to write a home about, not to mention the Nuva chest-plates used as thigh armor.

6/10 for me.

R’amen brother.

Well the head is interesting, but everything else seems a bit too cluttered or basic. Also, some better pictures would help a ton.

@Mayple I know, i need a better place to take images…

@MakutaTexxidos By changing something, with a better camera and the possibility to add more than 3 pictures i can make him look better.
Thanks for the tips!

R’amen brother. :pray:

Edited for Double Post - Waj

Can’t really make anything out, but from what I can see it looks cool. :slight_smile:

@Mayple With better pictures you’ll see him with different eyes

@Booster_Gold I only need a better camera :wink:

Edited for Double Post - Waj

Not quite like the source material but ok.

It seems sort of cluttered. Maybe try reworking the pieces into a uniform (but not to busy) texture.

The position of the eyes seems a bit off for something inspired by a dragon. Maybe having them attached to the side somehow will help.

I also recommend spreading the colors evenly.

It’s a pretty decent MOC.

Oh yeah and if you like the Elder Scrolls then the Skyrim topic and TES topic would be great for you.

Ok thanks, i’ll see what i can do. :mask:

1 Like

It reminds me of this moth man drawing.

3 Likes

Pretty good.

1 Like

You act like these aren’t synonymous. :3

1 Like

While I can’t say it reminds me of alduin, it’s a pretty good MOC overall.

1 Like

@MakutaTexxidos wow.

@king328 it’s a dragon, now i’m changing his mask

Even an old version and neat.

I’m a huge fan of skyrim so this is amazing even if he’s not a normal dragon this is great

2 Likes