Aliens.

Despite for what it’s usually known for, the area itself is just a regular US millitary base (according with Wikipedia). All it’s so popular for are just myths for the most part.

2 Likes

Unless that’s a cover-up

I’ve been to there, the town is fun, but the base is a bit boring

1 Like

I’m very familiar with the paradox. My short answers; either we’re very unlucky and far away from everybody else or we’re like a toddler sticking his foot in the shallow end of the pool and calling it the deep end. We haven’t even put a person on mars yet and we’re a ways off from colonizing a planet.

2 Likes

Yeah, there’s actually nothing special, it’s all a hoax.

TFW when area 51 isn’t a hoax

1 Like

Even if we are far away, all galaxies have a chance to foster life, the Andromeda galaxy, our nearest galactic neighbour, is twice the size of our own and only slightly over 2 million lightyears away, if there was any higher life there we should be seeing some evidence of it unless we’re that unlucky it developed less than 2 million years ago.

Since there isn’t any evidence, the paradox states we are alone or we are the first.

1 Like

Or we could be such a young species that we really don’t know how to find life yet.

1 Like

That could be a possibility.

With the extremely difficult and unique conditions needed for life, I’d say its slim.

2 Likes

It is.
It’s a small chance, but a chance nonetheless.

1 Like

Life… finds a way.

3 Likes

I agree, but be careful with bringing up God and stuff here, and don’t use the Bible as a reference point in arguments and disagreements as people tend to not believe it and most people see anything it says as false

As for the point of this topic, I don’t think there’s intelligent life besides humans but possibly like microorganisms or potentially even something like earth’s animals

2 Likes

Anyone who takes the Bible as false is making a bad call. While yes, much of it is up for debate, with the reader having to make a decision based on faith, the book has been shown to accurately reflect historical events.

Just in case anyone is going to ask for sources, vualla.

4 Likes

I don’t know how I feel about ayys honestly. I think the universe is too vast for aliens to not exist, but i’m always really skeptical about supposed encounters, conspiracies, etc. If anything else is out there, I don’t think there is enough evidence to conclude that they are here or in close proximity

3 Likes

must resist urge to debate…

1 Like

This a direct quote from the Smithsonian Department of Anthropology from article two.

As stated, it is seen as accurate as any book of its time, with all of the innacuracies that come with stories written in that era. Obviously the Greek gods didn’t really give Helen of Troy to a different man sparking the conflict, yet we know the war for Troy happened. The same can be said about many of the Biblical events, with much of the nook up to the belief system of the reader.

I will also add. I am not here to debate whether or not the Bible is true, I am simply defending its validity as a historical document. Anything more shall be left up to scholars and intelecuals and best not discussed on a Lego Forum on the internet.

1 Like

Aren’t those one in the same?

2 Likes

Isn’t this offtopic?

1 Like

No. To look at a book like the Bible, you need to separate the Doctrine and the Supernatural from the Historical and the Documentation.

@Toa_Vladin Yes this is the off-topic forum/s. But yes, this is getting off topic, I was just raising a defense for the historicity of the Bible.

Let’s get back on track. This topic is about aliens not the historical accuracy of the bible. I’d rather not see this topic shut down.

4 Likes