Almost Godzilla

Here, we have the cousin of Godzilla. His cousin is a bit on the gappy and thin side, but he still (Barely) stands tall at over 2 feet tall! I know size does not matter too much, but why not!

15 Likes

It’s more like Godzilla if he were part ankylosaur, Long necked dino and a theropod rather than an exact ‘cousin’ but it’s… alright. Ofcourse there’s gaps and bizarre shaping but yeah… he’s not extramely great

I also question the purple, but i guess that’s the beam effect… or something

2 Likes

Oh my… I don’t know what to say :hushed:

Well, he’s quite flat. And gappy. And gawky.

It’s not the best moc, and I acknowledge this. After seeing some mocs, I didn’t think I will win anyways, but might as well! (At least it can stand!)

@SwagMeister Somehow, we almost posted our comments at the exact same time.

1 Like

Cool.
A bit gappy, but cool.

I must say, I’m impressed with the height of this MOC, but he does look a little flat. Maybe bulk up his torso a little. Oh, and add more trans purple. It looks like it’s all grouped together in the neck.

Uh
Okay

1 Like

I like the gams.

1 Like

I know that MOCs at such a large scale can be difficult to make without looking way too cluttered, and you did a decent job with the torso and head, but the legs look way too gappy to hold up such a large MOC

Truth be told: This more looks like a purple Titanosaurus without his spines. It’s not a bad looking MOC (in fact I think it looks pretty good), but I feel it would be ideal to shorten the neck. Being a cousin to Godzilla means it is the same species, unless the long neck was intentional…Even then I suggest shortening the neck a little. It looks a tad hard to pose. Also the build does look a little cluttered and messy. And I feels the legs are a little short…and they make me think of Titanosaurus even more!

For some reason the color scheme makes me think of PrplDragon as a Kaiju…odd…