Altair's Mixels MOCs: Runner Bird

Poor Mud Crawler didn’t get many likes (I can totally see why), so I decided to anticipate the release of my next MOC topic from my Mixels 6 set combination project. This time around we’re heading back to the desert to take a look at the Runner Bird!

Look at that crest!

This MOC can be made using the Flexers and the Fang Gang from series 2 (once I can finally take a picture of their instructions I will upload it).

Although this guy has to face many difficulties trying to survive in the desert, his charm and liveliness makes his tough life a bit happier, and because of this attitude he’s a very welcomed encounter in the dunes and canyons.

Since he’s a Runner Bird, he needs to have enough stability to be put into a running pose, which, as you can see, he has. The sensors on the three tails allow him to have better balance and run faster.

And now, as always, “informative” shots, Starting with the Side.

Back.

And some closeups. First here are the wings, which are fully posable too, and finally the head, with the awesome black crest.

And there you go! Please, write a comment and let me know what you think of this creation. Be sure to also take a look at my other MOCs and leave a like if you enjoy them (especially Mud Crawler, he’s feeling depressed right now).

36 Likes

I really love that frill on the back of his head.

1 Like

Glorious.

1 Like

Pretty nice!

1 Like

Looks like a dinosaur

1 Like

Wow, great moc.

1 Like

Man those are some great mocs.

1 Like

looks so organic :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can do cartoon art for all of the mixels mocs if you want, just don’t expect them to be done in a hurry.

1 Like

@Kopeke_Nuva, @Zero, @Omega_Tahu, @Rockho, @Mechmaster, @Tobin-Bartram thanks!

@Shadower that would be really great! Thanks a lot!

@Folk I was surprised not to see a comment from you, so I decided to let you know that I made a new thing here.

3 Likes

Weird.
But I really like it.

1 Like

Why weird?

The tooth thing.

1 Like

Keep making these. They are the highlight of my boardsing life.

1 Like

Right now I have two more from the 6 set combination project and then a bit of a surprise…

1 Like

You’re really great at these, keep it up!

1 Like

One of the best ones yet.

1 Like

I saw this and chuckled. Love it!

1 Like

Sorry dude for not commenting yet. I have been on holliday.
I like chicken so… this is very nice obviously :slight_smile:

1 Like