AMA: Limited Varderan Edition Steam Sale Bundle Sponsored by Doritos, Mountain Dew and Taco Bell

1. Toss up between Jungle and Stone
  2. Green or Blue
  3. No.
  4. Meh. Marvel Comics have been rather all over the place recently, so if this reboot helps consolidate everything a little bit more I’m all for it. I’m just curious to see what impact it has on Spider-Man personally.

Books (honestly I haven’t had to for any reading in a long time):

1. Harry Potter Series
  2. Silence of The Lambs
  3. The Hobbit?
  4. Uhhhh… I’m sure there’s something to put here but can’t think of anything off the top of my head
    Movies (In Recent Memory)
  5. Inception
  6. District 9
  7. Lord of the Rings Trilogy
  8. Spider-Man 2
  9. Shutter Island
  10. The Ring
  11. Some other stuff that I can’t think of ATM but I’m sure will come to me long after making this post
    TV Shows (In Recent Memory)
  12. Breaking Bad
  13. Game of Thrones
  14. House of Cards
  15. The Flash
  16. Arrow
  17. Agents of Shield
  18. Legend of Korra

I’d be rich.

For parents to stop putting so much pressure on their kids to be something they’re not and to accept, guide, and nurture them into healthy adults. Then maybe we could break the cycle of stupidity and intolerance.

Other way around. I changed my name from Varderan to Varponok during a fad on BZPower that I won’t go into to much detail about- but basically we were put into teams and everyone on my team changed their names into something Transformers related. I changed my name back once the fad was over with.

Probably close it since you aren’t part of TTV :stuck_out_tongue:

Saturn always looked cool, so probably there. (Assuming we’re just ignoring the fact that these planets are uninhabitable)

If I had swag I wouldn’t be wasting my time talking to you nerds :stuck_out_tongue:

19 Likes

How does Eljay keep coming back every time you fire him? Do you rehire him right afterwards?

2 Likes

A serious, but odd question. A lot of people enjoy your laugh, but what do you think of it? Do you enjoy all of the praise for your enjoyable reactions to funny things?

2 Likes

Why is your avatar Ed?

2 Likes

I see
Neither are the mods

Uh, don’t want those closed, won’t open my big mouth again

8 Likes

Would you believe me if I said I live within a couple hours of you?

Are you opposed to or in favor of TTVpower?

Where does one find a cancer-curing laugh?

4 Likes

what marvel phase 3 movie are you most looking forward?

who is your favorite Mass Effect squadmate and why?

What are your favorite video game series’?

How much swiggity sweg do you have?

Much like with Ven and Meso’s AMA’s, what was you favorite year(s) for BIONICLE set wise and story wise, least favorite?

3 Likes

What’s your favorite number?

And what do you think you’d be doing now if you weren’t a member of TTV?

What is your favorite cheese?

2 Likes

Hey Var what’s up

4 Likes

Do you believe that German science is the best in the world?

1 Like

If you had the resources, and if there were a demand for it, would you ever go on tour, doing your music parodies?

3 Likes

SINCE NOBODY ELSE SEEMS TO BE ASKING YOU THIS:

wuts ur opinion on da rest of us, the newly announced Last of Us sequel?

-Mesonak

7 Likes

-What is your favorite G1 Toa, and what is your favorite 2015 Bionicle set?

-What other hobbies do you like to do?

-Besides Bionicle and Chima, what other Lego lines do you like?

-Since @Eljay’s 2nd favorite mask is the Kakama, would you be willing to rehire him?

-What is your opinion on Mardi Gras?

-Do you plan on doing another project besides Autopsy? No need for details :wink: Just wanted a yes or no.

-Who is Kini?

-How do you think the community on the Message Boards is doing?

-Do you like mecha anime?

-What is your favorite genre of anime?

-Would you mind showing us these personal emojis you talked about this recent TTV Talks?

Sorry for so many questions! I’ve been waiting awhile for you to put this up. :smile:

7 Likes

What Chinese zodiac symbol are you?

Out of all the characters in Bionicle never shown in sets, which is your favorite?
What is your favorite video game?
Do you have more $w@g than the rest of TTV?
Have you ever had a dream where Galidor tried to take over the Bionicle universe? And if so, what wold you rate it on a scale of -5 to 10?

3 Likes

Doth mother know thou weareth her drapes

10 Likes

What IS your avatar, exactly?

Ever seen Ed, Edd, and Eddy?

8 Likes