Imagine I'm a cop.
I'd see a criminal and yell "freeze!" and the second they started running I'd just sigh and say "Meh. Can't be bothered".
This is basically what happens with Eljay.
Honestly I never really gave my laugh much attention- I didn't realize it was so abnormal until recently and it is kind of uncomfortable. Close friends of mine ironically started pointing out how "addicting" my laugh was around the same time this whole "cancer killing" thing started appearing online. Now I kind of hate my laugh and the fact that it draws so much attention.
With that said I appreciate the fact that people enjoy traits about me, be it my laugh or otherwise, and at the very least I take it as a compliment : p
'Ed Edd n Eddy was basically the cartoon of my childhood, followed by Animaniacs.
No particular reason for it being Ed though, I just chose him because why not.
My BZPower avatar is Eddy.
"Meh. Can't be bothered."
That's awesome! You in NC? Any ideas what college/university you're going to? (Assuming you aren't in college already).
Pretty cool to have someone who watches our stuff so close to home.
Selling your soul to the goat king Raadan Altara Chseveskisendrilé
Civil War, Spider-Man, Ms. Marvel
Garrus because he's my bro, Thane because he's just awesome.
Series? Dragon Age, Assassins Creed, Kingdom Hearts, Halo, Uncharted, Jak and Daxter, Fallout, GTA, Mass Effect, and The Elder Scrolls.
Favorite was 2006. Personally I love the tone and atmosphere the year brought with it (rainy days are my favorite days after-all). And I personally think the Toa Inika were the best Toa sets we ever got in Gen 1 BIONICLE despite the unconventional masks and introduction of the Inika build (which at the time was amazing, just not after being reused in the same way 20 times)
My least favorite was..... honestly probably 2009. The sets were great, and I loved the fact that they wen't back to their elemental roots with the colors and design but the fact that they weren't Toa left my kind of detached. And the setting was extremely meh- deserts and sand locations are very very dull in my opinion.
I also absolutely hated the humanization of Mata-Nui, who in my eyes was always a deity/god-like figure. Seeing him brought down and given a standard role akin to a Toa felt like an absolute disservice to the character and his potential to the story.
Putting much more focus on my Art career and probably having a much more worthwhile portfolio and an already established job.
No preference, cheese is pretty amazing no matter what kind it is.
Who are you?
Don't know a thing about German science tbh. I know of some pretty neat Psychologists though.
Would I be making money off it? Heck yeah if that were the case.
You're really trying to push my buttons nowdays aren't you?
- Jaller, toss up between Onua and Gali
- Draw, Play Guitar, Sing
- Ninjago peaks my interest, but to be completely honest I haven't had a lot of time or money to dabble in other LEGO lines.
- Honestly never heard of it till Meso made his video of a Mardi Gras parade.
- A robot.
- Better than expected.
- Of course. Best kind of anime.
- I don't have a favorite genre in particular, I just watch whatever seems like it'd interest me.
- Uhhh, I think we just meant I never use skype's emojis, I just always type them out. Like : p, :I, or >:I
The pig if I recall correctly, but I could be wrong.
- I don't like picking favorites because it's always going to be what I've played recently and is fresh in my mind. thinking of all time favorites is very challenging. With that said, currently Dragon Age: Inquisition has been the most fun I've had with a video game in quite a long time.
- Well I mean, sometimes I sag. But only because I can't be bother to pull up my pants or find a pair that actually fit. But I think by default I naturally have more swag then anyone in TTV sans maybe Venom.
Put da hammer down
You are now my least favorite person, congratulations! : D
Good boy, put that chump in his place >: [