AMA: Limited Varderan Edition Steam Sale Bundle Sponsored by Doritos, Mountain Dew and Taco Bell

Why was I tagged here?

Why’d ya summon me?

1 Like

What do do you like to do in your free time?

And you had a couple unanswered questions here.

1 Like

What did you think of the ever-controversial HF?

2 Likes

Limited Edition expired, buddy, sorry.

3 Likes

What was up with that “I hate Lego”, “BIONICLE Autopsy sucks, life sucks” stuff you were saying in some of the late 2013- early 2014 podcasts? Just curious.

How did you get Doritos, Mountain Dew, and Taco Bell to sponsor your AMA? Can I have some too? I haven’t had Taco Bell in years… ;~;
Oh hey first post of the year. Yaaay

2 Likes

That’s probably a good thing

2 Likes

Do you have Slizers?
What is your favorite Slizer?
What is your opinion on slizers in general?

I know I’ve been asking all the cast members the same thing but I don’t hear them talked about much.

Hi I have a question

Have you seen BionicleNP’s 2 hour ignition film (and his other works) if so what are your thoughts?

Anyways keep up the good work I believe ttv may have the best podcast and message boards but that’s my opinion

-aceofspades :gregf:

What’s it like being the boss?

2 Likes

Hows it feel to have one of, if not, the smallest AMA on the boards even though you practically own them?

Also, where are the autopsies at? If you need ideas I can help;
Greg Farshtey illuminati confirmed?
The dangerous truth behind Solek.
Eljay: Behind the Mask

Feel free to use any of those. :stuck_out_tongue:

Is this dead?

Probably. :frowning:

Jesus christ so many unanswered questions

Var, man, answer to your people

I think he waits for them to pile up so he can answer them in bulk.

As long as you pay for the house.

Drive to Walmart and spend four bucks to buy a pack of six I guess.

1. Uhhhhh… dogs I guess. Ooh bearded dragons are cool!

2. Teal

1. Nope, I use to live in SC, but never that far south (or that close to the coast).
  2. The Dark Knight
  3. It dies and then revives on a whim whenever I feel like answering questions
  4. lol no. Ven was the one who recorded that. Footage was lost to a hard-drive failure if I recall correctly, so yeah there’s no recovering that.
  5. I don’t remember. It was okay I think.
  6. I’ve never really kept track of that tbh, sorry

Super useful. We use it all the time for TTV stuff.

It was really well done. Campaign was a little lacking, but more enjoyable then Halo 4 and personally the best experience I’d had since Halo 2. I don’t play it that much nowadays, but the multiplayer was solid and the best in the franchise.

You might want to look up some comic making tutorials on BZPower, they’d be able to explain it better then I could.

What free time?

It was okay. Some cool sets, lacking in story, was a good line that served it’s purpose while they worked on BIONICLE.

It was sarcasm.

No, I hate you.

Never owned a Slizer set before, unfortunately. I was only three at the time, a little too young to own building toys.

Nope. I saw parts of it, looked cool, but stop motion isn’t really my thing if I’m being honest.

Stressful, busy and only sometimes feels rewarding.

Good. If I wanted a super active AMA I would be answering questions more often :stuck_out_tongue: While I enjoy interacting with everyone, I find that my time is limited and it’s often better for me to put it towards actually creating content for everyone to enjoy instead. I wish I could be as active as I was when I was 14 though D:

They come out when I have the time, energy, and drive to work on them, and I only start working on them when I feel like I have a solid concept.

Yes.

Only if I feel like it.

Well it certainly helps.

5 Likes

you didn’t answer my first question, var :c

4 Likes

Yeah, I think I just ran out of good questions. Also…

3 Likes