As long as you pay for the house.
Drive to Walmart and spend four bucks to buy a pack of six I guess.
Uhhhhh.... dogs I guess. Ooh bearded dragons are cool!
- Nope, I use to live in SC, but never that far south (or that close to the coast).
- The Dark Knight
- It dies and then revives on a whim whenever I feel like answering questions
- lol no. Ven was the one who recorded that. Footage was lost to a hard-drive failure if I recall correctly, so yeah there's no recovering that.
- I don't remember. It was okay I think.
- I've never really kept track of that tbh, sorry
Super useful. We use it all the time for TTV stuff.
It was really well done. Campaign was a little lacking, but more enjoyable then Halo 4 and personally the best experience I'd had since Halo 2. I don't play it that much nowadays, but the multiplayer was solid and the best in the franchise.
You might want to look up some comic making tutorials on BZPower, they'd be able to explain it better then I could.
What free time?
It was okay. Some cool sets, lacking in story, was a good line that served it's purpose while they worked on BIONICLE.
It was sarcasm.
No, I hate you.
Never owned a Slizer set before, unfortunately. I was only three at the time, a little too young to own building toys.
Nope. I saw parts of it, looked cool, but stop motion isn't really my thing if I'm being honest.
Stressful, busy and only sometimes feels rewarding.
Good. If I wanted a super active AMA I would be answering questions more often While I enjoy interacting with everyone, I find that my time is limited and it's often better for me to put it towards actually creating content for everyone to enjoy instead. I wish I could be as active as I was when I was 14 though D:
They come out when I have the time, energy, and drive to work on them, and I only start working on them when I feel like I have a solid concept.
Only if I feel like it.
Well it certainly helps.