AMA: Limited Varderan Edition Steam Sale Bundle Sponsored by Doritos, Mountain Dew and Taco Bell

As of July 10, 2016 have you tried the Lego TFA game?

Hi Varadan so I have to ask you something?? can I join the podcast? I love Bionicles and talking and I listen to you all of the time. and I know I’m only 12 but I’m SUPER mature I think I know almost all of the curse words :sweat_smile: :slight_smile: and I also would talk to you EVERY NIGHT because i don’t have any friends to talk to

13 Likes

Hi Varadan so I have to ask you something?? can I join the podcast? I love Bionicles and talking and I listen to you all of the time. and I know I’m only 12 but I’m SUPER mature I think I know almost all of the curse words :sweat_smile: :slight_smile: and I also would talk to you EVERY NIGHT because i don’t have any friends to talk to

4 Likes

Seriously Jon? A double post of the same thing?

3 Likes

At first, I thought it was intentional. And can’t they break the rules if they want?

2 Likes

You shouldn’t have homeschooled then :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

As a homeschooler I second this. (Not really, us homers are way better than you filthy publicers. : P)

3 Likes

Really? Because I’ve never heard of a Homer who is better than a public school student. Don’t be offended, that was a Simpsons joke.

2 Likes

I couldn’t agree more :stuck_out_tongue:

Does your family get annoyed when you yell?

2 Likes

He’s Varderan. He doesn’t need family.

4 Likes

Congratulations on winning the Makuta contest.

Are you sure that you weren’t informed before hand that you would win? Hmm?

2 Likes

Can you sing me a love song?

2 Likes

Hey what’s your thought about Godzilla?

1. Do any of you have plans for April 1st this year? You don’t need to tell me what they are, just if you have them.

2. Have you watched Voltron Legendary Defender?

I’ve been seeing you post this on all the AMAs. Honestly, even if the cast was planning them, do you think they’d want to say anything? The best april fools pranks are the unannounced ones.

Also,

I don’t think you need to ask this to every cast member AMA as well.

3 Likes

Fair enough.

Well I just wanted to know. They’re called AMAs for a reason.

1 Like

I know, but still. Feels like it’s gonna get spammy if you ask everyone this with a copy/pasted message.

But do as you please.

3 Likes

Well good thing I already asked everyone then.

1 Like
#NoShame

Oh, Var, what’d you do to meeeee? Oh, why are you so mean? Oh, what’d you do to meeeeeee?

3 Likes