AMA: Limited Varderan Edition Steam Sale Bundle Sponsored by Doritos, Mountain Dew and Taco Bell

Are you happy Eljay took the Mask off.

1 Like

If you caught an edgy 9 year old egging your house, what would you do?

1 Like

Hey Var, I’ma huge fan of yours! When is the next time you will be in New Bern? We should totally hang out sometime! XD

Well this topic is kinda dead, but I wanted to know your thoughts on the Final Fantasy games, since I know you’ve made a couple references to them in the past.

I’m more of a Kingdom Hearts guy more-so than a Final Fantasy one.

I’ve only ever played Final Fantasy XV, which I thoroughly enjoyed, and played a teeny bit of X. The turn based combat has kind of always kept me from exploring the other games, though I’m familiar with a lot of the lore that surrounds them.

I’ve wanted to play VII for awhile now, but now that they’re making the remake I’m just waiting for that to come out.

Everyone complains about all the content that was left out of XV but I thought Kingsglaive was freaking rad, and I loved Advent Children as well.

2 Likes

Have you played Shovel Knight?

1 Like

Nope. Watched Game Grumps play it a bit, looked pretty fun but not really my cup of tea.

1 Like

I’ve been trying to play it but it is pain and suffering. So… If you don’t like hard video games, you shouldn’t play it.

1 Like

Might make for an entertaining patreon video :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey, Var. I don’t know if you were already directed to my post with these questions under a different Topic, so I’ll post them here just in case…

1. What got you into BIONICLE and/or its community?
  2. Would you consider yourself more a fan of the Canon story (be it either generation or both), or do you enjoy adding your creativity onto it?
  3. What do you believe is the best medium of telling a BIONICLE story? Is it MOCing, Storywriting, Stop Motion, or Art?
  4. Would you recommend BIONICLE to someone else, friend or otherwise?
  5. If someone wished to begin a career in story writing, and did so in the BIONICLE genre, which is a better idea? Doing so in the Canon story, or just a personal non-canon twist?

If you were to identify yourself as any type of rodent, what would you choose?

What is the root of your deep seated hatred for @prpldragon?

Closing this topic due to our new format. Please direct all new questions to the TTV Ask forum! Thanks!