Amplified Fun (RP Signups)

Ja I be doing that soon! Nothing to crazy compared to most stuff but it’s going to need some refining (not dine the full write out due to laziness.)

1 Like

@LTVmocs , father? Father are you there? Is it to late to join my dudes

NEVER too late my dude. Nice to see you back

Name: chaplain
Minor Habits: tends to get a little carried away in his assanations
Items/Weapons (If any): sniper riffle, combat knife, Pistol, semiautomatic assault riffle, and other assassin type gear (like a grapple hook, booster pack, etc)
Why they joined in: originally as a hired hit (what’s a character that would make sence that someone would want them dead so badly that theyd hire a hitman?) But was intrigued and enthralled by their hiesty shenanigans
How they got the info about the heist:
Ability (Magic. superpowers. You name it.): can turn mostly invisible only visible in direct light, and bloodlust fury (pure anger he loses all discipline training and just fights like hell)
Appearance: in power armour (similar to Spartan armour from halo) with rib cage and skull aesthetic
Bio: a hired gun, a mercenary nothing more is needed only desired but never acquired.

Oh crap. Forgot to reply.

Looks good but try not to too OP in our “regular people get together to do a heist” type of aesthetic

He could assassinate “Vladimir”

Kai could work too. I mean, he’s probably not going to succeed on that front but, eh…

Name : Ryan

Minor habits: randomly setting his hair on fire

Items/Weapons: dagger(with gas canister), uzi, and a retractable shield
(Shield looks like this):

Why he joined in: Nothing better to do, plus MONEY IS GOOD.

How he found out about the hiest: Friend.

Ability (nobody knows): Pyrokenisis (Can control and make fire, but it takes large amounts of his energy to make the fire) can also regain some energy by absorbing nearby sources of fire.

Appearance: Tall ,always wearing a red and black camouflage pattern ■■■■■■■■■■, dark red hair like the color of dried blood, Bright red eyes.

Accepted my man. Um. Just wondering. Where is the photo from?

Random image on bing

1 Like

Really tempted to join this, but since it’s been going for a bit I might not.

Eh screw it here’s a character anyway.

Name: Scott (Last name unknown)
Minor Habits: Being a mean bean.
Items/Weapons: Pistol
Why they joined in: Honestly, he doesn’t know. Likely joined for the hell of it.
How they got info: He heard someone mention the heist.
Ability: Can enhance himself with ice/freezing abilities (e.g: ice bullets) Although it’s pretty useless since it’s weak.
Appearance:

Bio: No one really knows why he wears a motorcycle helmet most of the time. He hasn’t really committed any crimes either, but that won’t stop him from committing one.

1 Like

Seems good. Accepted. Might need do a brief skimming before you join

1 Like