Amplified Fun (RP Topic)

Alexis honks her horn “Just get in everyone.”

Wraithe climbs in to the back, prepared to be squished between a robot and Flames

Malcolm pulls his car into a parking spot near the target site. He dials up an assistant as he exits and locks the vehicle, starting a conversation on matters of work as he gets closer. But as he does so he’s scouting out the building - vulnerabilities, guards, the whole shebang. This is certainly something new, he muses as his assistant prattles on about some report he already had memorized.

Vladimir taps him on the back “Heyo.”

Malcolm steps away, giving Vladimir a dirty look.

Viad grins “Aw. Glad to see me?”

Atam puts his head against the window, with a loud metallic thump.

Alexis sighs “Careful about the window my dude.”

Chaplain loads his riffle and gets in his position lining up the the shot on Vladimir

“So… is this where the building is?” Kai asked from ‘behind’ the group.
He seemed to have just ‘appeared’, standing in one of the more shadowed areas as he glanced around.

Vladimir looks around and muses

Chaplain squeeze!s the trigger and the bullet flies with pinpoint accuaracy.

@LTVmocs

1 Like

OOC GG my man.

IC Vladimir somehow doesn’t get shot and the bullet appears to stay in the air seemingly stuck in a constant motion.

This just irritates chaplain, he fires another shot with almost as good aim

1 Like

“Well… looks like this was bad timing on my part, eh chap?” Kai asked in a bemused tone, giving the floating bullet a bored glance.

1 Like

The bullet stays in the same state again. He takes a couple steps forward and the bullets continue their line of fire smashing into the concrete.

Chaplain starts to twitch with rage, and fires another shot.

@LTVmocs

“Oy! Friend! You want to quit and talk this out or keep up your futile of wasted ammunition?” Kai called out to Chaplain, or, at least, in the direction of where the bullets were coming from.

The bullet seemingly doesn’t come out

OOC not sure if you guys know his ability yet : P

Chaplain puts his riffle away and runs toward Vladimir knife drawn.