Amplified Fun (RP Topic)

“Booyah!” He replied, following, the shadows beginning to ■■■■■ and deepen the minute he began to enter them.

Letting Flare do his thing Ryan removes the canister from his dagger and says “Leave me in the room and get out immediately once we get there!”

“Certainly!” Flare replied, the shadows suddenly sweeping over the two.

Ryan quickly found himself in a void of pitch black, suddenly feeling a biting cold pass over himself before Flare’s voice said, “Have fun, I’ll be watching!~”, cackling madly before he found himself in the security room, standing in a shadow behind the guards chairs.

Ryan chucks the canister between the guards heads and blasts it with flames from his hands and after that all that can be heard is an explosion.

Ryan asorbs the fire from the explosion after he is sure the guards are dead.

Wraithe passes the root beers to whoever wants any, and joins the fight.

Ryan runs through the halls of the building gunning down guards in his way to the companies vault.

Scott looks around, making sure there was no guards around. After checking he follows Ryan and quickly motions for the others to follow.

Alarms around the building start going off.

“I hate alarms…” Wraithe complains.

“I love ‘em!” Flare replied, his voice emanating from a patch of nearby darkened shadows.

Scott sighs and looks around for the guards again. He has his gun ready in case any of them.

A gunshot is heard a a bullet flies past them. It hits the wall behind them and bounces back off the wall somehow

A bullet flies by his head again, from a diffrent location “pistol, 10 meters away”

1 Like

Ryan sets the person with a pistol on fire while he rejoins the rest of the group.

The person drops and rolls over. He continues shooting “Bullet Creation. Shock Soak.” The bullets hit the wall creating waves of water dowsing the flames on him. He coughs “Son of a gun.”

Ryan slams his shield into his face.

Scott attempts to shoot the person, not caring enough to use an ice bullet.

The person gets knocked back and points the gun at the floor “Bullet Control. ‘Ain’t my problem.’” He shoots the floor and a portal appears sending him away

Pistol rounds still go off.