“That’s not how a heist works”

1 Like

“Okay, well, I can get past all of their security, I don’t know about you guys”

“Are you sure about that?”

1 Like

“Just trust me, I’ve got myself covered.”

“How does your power work?”

1 Like

“Well…” Wraithe begins. A crack of green lightning strikes from his eyes, and then surrounds his entire body, condensing, and then leaps a few feet into a computer, all in fractions of a second. He emerges in a reverse process, and then leaps in and out of the nearby robot.

1 Like

The guy on the computer sighs as his computer rebooted “Son of a god dam sniper rifle.” He groans “Dang it.”

Alexis “Oh. Never mind.”

1 Like

“LANGUAGE!”

Alexis “What is this. A Christian server?”

The guy sighs “What a grown up calling out swearing”

1 Like

“I’m seventeen, man. Am not a legal. adult Swearing just shows a lack of creativity in word choice. For example, you could have said: ‘You llama-faced dirt-brained bag of salt’. Simple! So, we waiting on these two other people before we begin?”

1 Like

Alexis shrugs “Yeah.”

OOC @KAI_BORG I think I forgot to tag you here

1 Like

Atam sees a pop-up notification about the heist location, projecting the image loosely and crackly onto a table, like R2D2

1 Like

OOC: I AM HERE!

IC: As they all messed around a figure watched them from one of the shadowed rafters of the ceiling, nearly seeming to have just emerged from nothing but the shadows.
“Oh, they look fun so far.” He thought, giving a muffled giggle as he stared, a manic grin across his face.

2 Likes

The guy turns around “Gg. That isn’t the real heist location my man. Just a dupe I set up.”

Alexis “So we’ve been discussing nothing the past weeks.”

“Bingo.”

“I hate you”

“So, who’s this guy again?”

1 Like

The guy grins “Resident hacker and minor supervillain. I can’t really say my name but I guess my face is good enough”

1 Like

“So I’ll call you Vladimir then.” Wraithe decides.

OOC/We know everyone’s name if they’re on the list, right?

1 Like

,OOC Yes, basically