Amplified Fun (RP Topic)

“You can bet that I’ll find some way to make them similar…” Wraithe sneers.

“Finally, you get on subject!” Malcolm exclaims. “Now, seeing that you are both deficient when it comes to mental capacity, I will take care of the planning phases of the heist. First, I’m going to need a list of our assets.” He looks at them expectantly.

1 Like

“Understandable if we wanna be super villains”

The guy looks at Malcolm “You’re leader then priories are good”

1 Like

“I vote we hit one bank, use the money to travel to a random location and get gear for a bigger heist, and repeat until we are so rich we don’t even have to worry about the police. We’ll throw off pursuers, and the less frequent they are, the less predictable we are,” Wraithe suggests, for once being serious, though it’s hard to take him serious while he’s munching on candy.

Malcolm sighs. “That was an idea, not an asset. An idea is something that you shouldn’t worry about. An asset is what you call something that you can use. For example, whatever mediocre powers you have are assets to me. Can you think of any other assets that we have at our disposal? I’m sorry, let me rephrase that: can you think of anything else we can use as we plan to steal money from the places where people put money?”

1 Like

“I’m sorry, but I’m going to be serious maybe once today, and twice this week, so that’s the best you’re gonna get. Besides, I thought we were in need of a plan after ‘Vladimir’ graciously ruined our old one…” Wraithe spits. He nearly never gets annoyed by anyone, him often being seen as annoying himself, but he sometimes will make exceptions.

Alexis “I can amplify abilities. I also am a cute little girl I guess. I also supply money for the heist.”
The guy shrugs “We have a stash of pistols…”
He starts naming the abilities of everyone
“Um. We basically will have whatever we need from our benefactor if we can succeed in this heist but for now we have the basics.”

1 Like

Bailey shrugs “i dont need a pistol, and i cant use a handgun for my life. Always shot better with a rifle”

“Pistols and supposed rifle skills. Those are assets. Now can you list more assets I have available?”

1 Like

“i have a portal that can do some pretty neat things”

1 Like

The guy shrugs “I have experience of heists under my belt. Got labeled as a super villain.”
Alexis “I even got my own cool nickname by the press.”

1 Like

“Ya wanna know my abilities, General? I’d rather show you, it’s much more fun that way.” Wraithe laugh maniacally, again leaping into “Vladmir”’s computer and then back out, still laughing.

1 Like

His computer reboots again “Screw you.”

1 Like

“can i show mine?”

1 Like

“Please do.”

OOC/ Please do

A portal, looking more like a rift, opened over his shoulder. A sword dropped from it

“Strangely like ninety percent of the stuff i get from this are swords. Wish i could get something like a bazooka.”

1 Like

“Bet you we could BLOW STUFF UP with it. Be quiet, Robo, that was sarcasm.” Wraithe growls in a joking manner.

1 Like

He raises an eyebrow

Alexis “Lets think up of codenames.”

‘A supervillian eh? Fun!’ The entity thought from the rafters before calling out “Oh, don’t forget about me friends.~” The others hearing the disembodied voice calling from the ceiling, quickly followed by a muffled burst of manic giggles as he lent forward, his glasses flashing in the light despite his shadowed position.

1 Like

“Vladimir” sighs “What an edgy guy.”

1 Like