Amplified Fun (RP Topic)

“Not really but thanks for the compliment!~” He called down, still grinning visibly from his position.

1 Like

“Cool.”

“Why thank you.~” The figure called down, giving a small bow.

1 Like

“So, codenames? Well, mine’s Wraithe. Or Sparky. Or Zap. Basically anything electric works.”

1 Like

“Something that won’t make yourself known… Like butterfly.”
Vladimir sighs “We need names that basically don’t reveal our powers as they can narrow it down to us and don’t reveal about ourselves”

“Can i be skull f*cker?” Bailey jokes

1 Like

Alexis cringes looking away and holding a hand over her mouth “Absolutely not.”
“It’s also a mouth full”
Alexis perks up “That’s what she said.”

“It was a joke, jeez. Im fine with anything.”

1 Like

“Call us Void!~” The person called down.

Vladimir sighs “That reveals your power.”
Alexis “And his edge.”

“Not really! Void could mean anything, from suffocation to cold. Also, we thank you for the compliment once again!~” He called down, still grinning like a madman as he leaned over the rafter, his arm hanging loosely around a support pole.

ALExis ponders How is that a compliment?

Vladimir nods “True but that also reveals your void like powers if they listen into our calls.”

“Like Candy?”

“Yep but its fun! Besides, he prefers to be go by his own name anyways, finds code-names to be quite a hassle. Me, I prefer something like Solar, or maybe Da ninja.~” he said in a jokingly lilting tone, preforming a stereotypical ninja pose before bursting into laughter.

“That sounds good.”[quote=“KAI_BORG, post:115, topic:42808, full:true”]
“Yep but its fun! Besides, he prefers to be go by his own name anyways, finds code-names to be quite a hassle. Me, I prefer something like Solar, or maybe Da ninja.~” he said in a jokingly lilting tone, preforming a stereotypical ninja pose before bursting into laughter.
[/quote]

“We need code names or the heist won’t work.”

“So call me Void, its not my name and really, its not like he exists, virtually.”

“Don’t you listen? It indirectly reveals your powers.”
Alexis sighs

“Yep!” He cheered.

“That defeats the purpose of a code name. Just go with the god dang code name.”

“make mine mills. I dunno.”